8

She went home alone, tired. She pressed the button number of the passcode.

"151102" she said to herself. honestly she's too tired, she really wanna get some good sleep. after the door open, she throw her bag at the floor and throw her body on the couch.

she sleep in peace without jake there. "finally no one could disturb me" her thought. She sleep in the dark, peacefully.

After a few minutes, jake went home. As he entered the penthouse, the house was so dark, he can't see anything. the curtain was not open, so there's no light from the outside, just dark.

he suddenly tripped on hwara's bag. he really can't see anything. he made a loud sound 'tappp' sounds of him tripped which was also made hwara wake up from her sleep.

"who's there!" she said. and there's jake who's groaning in pain.

"yah! why did you put your fucking bag here?!"

"oh jake, you're home, i'm sorry, i'm just too tired today" jake forgot that she's faint today and she just got up from the faint.

"oh ya i forgot, i'm sorry but still why you have to put this bag on the floor huh?!" he said slowly get up touching everything, to get up because it's too dark. so he just touch everything and went to the couch.

he didn't realise that hwara was on the couch too. he touch her cheek but he didn't know that's her cheek.

"o-oh wait what the fuck is this. why does it feel weird, soft and fluffy" it just feel weird made him touch it even more with his two hand. "what the fuck, m-my stomach- it's feel weird. why the fuck is it happened to me!?" hwara thought.

"yahhh!!!! it's my cheek, don't touch it"

"y-your cheek! o-oh it's fluffy you know" he won't stop touching.

"aishhh i know i'm cute but don't touch it without my permission"

"eh fineee"

he then slowly get up from the seat. "hwara, let me borrow your phone, i wanna use the flashlight"

"use yours"

"it went out of battery"

"here" after that he open the light. he went to his bedroom and she goes to her room.

-------------

she went to her room, she felt dizzy. At night it was raining heavily. and for your information, hwara scared of lightning and thunder. she can't sleep with her head spinning. usually jay will accompany her to sleep.

jake's phone suddenly ringing, jay's name was on the screen.

"hey bro, hwara's okay right?"

"i don't know maybe she's okay"

"seriously! please take a look at her, it's raining lightning thundering. she's scared of them. she probably can't sleep. and also please don't be bossy around her too much."

"okay bro i'm sorry"

"please take a good care of her, i'm begging" jake can't do anything but to do so. jay is his best friend.

"okay i'll try"

"thank you jake"

-------------
Jake's
I knock at her door before went in. "tuck tuck"

"aish you startled me jake!"

"sorry, are you okay?"

"why are you suddenly asking jake, weird. this is not you" she said, lifted her eyebrow up.