7

Jake's
I woke up, went straight to the kitchen. I drank some water to wheat the throat.

"yahhhh! what the fuck, you scared me! what with your hair bitch, go take a bath first can you?!"

"i'm just thirsty ah"

"yeah yeah whatevahhh"

i went to the bathroom, take a bath then wear my uniform on. I then went downstairs to the kitchen to eat something before going to school.

"yahhh hwaraa! where's the breakfast"

"whut! cook for yourself. i'm lazy"

"you as a wife, should do your work... cook for your husband"

"husband my ass, you're not even my husband. Go asked your girlfriend to cook for you then" she yelled from the upstairs at her room.

"girlfriend? ohh that girlfriend! are you jealous dear" i yelled back from the downstairs. little did she know what girlfriend did i mean. yeah she probably don't know.

"as if" she said while walking downstairs.

"yahhh i want food!"

"go cook for yourself then"

"yahhh i'll tell mom"

"fine jake fine, i'll do it"

-------------

"here, i'm off to school"

"hmm smells good, don't wanna go to school together"

"no thanks, i don't want people to find us suspicious"

"k fine"

------------
Hwara's
I went to school by myself.

"hwaraaaa, how's your day today huh" chaeyong asked, teasing me because yesterday was my first day with jake living in the same house.

"today's bad, very bad. i have to cook for that asshole, ah annoying"

"woah you must be a very good wife" saebyeol chuckled

"but yall wanna know something! jake scared of spiders"

"are you serious, HAHAHAHA what the fuck!"

"yesssss" we laugh so hard till i didn't notice jake presence in the classroom. He must heard us gossiping about him. He then rolled his eyes to me meanwhile i sticking my tongue out.

----------
Jake's
"we have PE today right?" Jay asked me

"yes"

"hm anyways how's your day with hwara yesterday?" heesung suddenly interrupt

"not bad, and i told her to cook for me."

"then what did she say??"

"at first she refused , but i told her that if she didn't want to cook i'll report to mom, then she sigh and cook. dumb girl"

"yeah i can see that you're already bullied her"

"yesss it's fun"