2

School End
"yahh cha yeong-aah wanna go to the convenience store" I asked bunny

"yeah sure, wanna follow us sae byeol?"

"nah I have to go home now, mom said there's something happened. So I need to go home right now, sorry gurls."

"nah it's okay"

"sorin-aah let's go" I went to her and put my hands on her shoulder.

"yahh hwa ra, your hand is so heavy. If you punch people with this hand, they probably faint right away, no doubt. HAHAHA" oh this girl.

"ahhh shut up"

"i'm just kidding dumbass"

(skip time)
Convenience store –
Hwa ra, sorin and cha yeong went into the store to find some food coz they're hungry as hell. They bought a lot food. They probably wanna have fun today coz they just finished their mid exam so yeah.

Jake's

"sunghoon wanna go buy some cola"

"hm cool, let's go"

As we entered the stored I went to the fridge to take the cola and went to the chocolate area to buy some chocolate, I'm just craving about it so why don't we buy some right?

"ahh there you are my fav chocolate, there's only one left!? "I thought I wanna buy 3 but there's only one left, what can I do. As I was trying to take that chocolate. Someone snatch it as fast as they can. I was mad of course. Ahhhh this is so fvking frustrating. I looked at the person that took it and it was her. It was fvking her, ahhhh fvkk. It was hwa ra.

"bitvh I saw it first"

"I know but I took it first"

"ahh u bitvh, I saw it first so it's minee"

"nope you're wrong, if you saw it first,
you should have taken it. But now, I took it first means I touch it first, and that's mean, it's mine." She replied while smirking. Is she kidding me, she's fvking smirking? Ahhhhh

"fvk u"

"wohhh why tf are you getting mad at me just coz of this fvking chocolate, what a childish."

"give it to me then"

"hell nah, it's mine dumbass" she said while sticking her tongue out.

"wtf can you guys please shut your fvking mouth, yall too loud here" sunghoon suddenly appear at the scene.

"can yall stop fighting, is it fighting at school isn't enough"

"can both of you stop acting childish" sorin said while rolling her eyes.

"I am not acting childish, I just took this chocolate and this dumbass started yelling at me"

"ohhhh fvk you, I saw it first"

"then you should have taken it!"

"how cannn I take it if you took it first!"

"then it's fvking mine." she smirks again. Ohh fvk her.

"jake just give up can you?" ohh how could he said that to me omgad are you fvking kidding me sunghoon.

"ahh whatever" I left them, went to the counter to pay for the cola.