You're dating?

As I get ready to go on patrol I see Wanda walking into Stark Industries.

'What is she doing?' I ask myself as I follow her.

As I walk in I see many surprised faces.

Seeing Spider-Man in SI probably isn't the most normal thing to see.

Oh well.

I continue to follow her until I see her enter an elevator.

"Where is she going?" I ask no one.

The speaker next to me crackles to life.

"She is going to her bedroom on floor 91." A random voice says.

"I-um can you take me there?" I ask the mysterious voice.

"Yes, I can Mr. Spider-Man." The voice says.

The elevator soon opens after me and the voice speaks.

"Which room is hers?" I ask the voice once again.

"The second to last door on the right Mr. Spider-Man." The voice says.

"You can just call me Spidey," I say to the voice.

"Okay, Spidey you may call me Fri short for Friday." The voice says in I believe a pleasant tone.

"Thanks, Fri," I say as I walk out of the elevator.

"My pleasure Spidey." The voice says as I walk to Wanda's room.

When I open the door I see her on her bed typing away on her phone.

"Wanda?" I ask.

"Spider-Man?" She asked surprised.

Shit. I was so caught up in talking to Fri I forgot to change.

Oh well, I trust her.

I lock the door which I'm pretty sure scares her a bit then I take off my mask.

"Peter?! You-you're Spider-Man?" She asks quite loudly a bit frantic.

"Shh yes, I am," I say going to sit on her bed.

"I'm okay I- how am I supposed to react to this?" She asked sitting her phone down.

"No clue I just followed you to see what you were doing going into stark tower," I said laying flat down.

"Oh yeah did I not tell you I live here?" she said a small smirk on her face.

"No, you did not tell me that you-" I cut myself off.

I jump up pull my mask on and sprint to the door.

I unlock it and hide.

Somebody opens the door not a second later.

"Hey, Wanda you wanna come to play Dora the Explorer: Dora Saves the Crystal Kingdom?" Clint asked peeking his head through the door.

"No, I'd never play such a childish game," Wanda says moving to the door quickly.

"Are you sure because I can swear you were just saying you could beat me 1000x over?" Clint says with a mocking voice.

"No," Wanda says shutting the door.

"Fine I guess you're too grown-up for Dora I'll just replace you with your brother," Clint says walking away.

I can't help but laugh it's not my fault.

I fall on her bed from the ceiling laughing my ass off.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DORA AHAHAHAHAHAHA I-" I'm cut off by a loud screech.

I turn and see Clint's wide-eyed mouth agape with his hands on his cheeks.

"OH MY!" He says running out today the room.

"Oops." Is all I say.

We both follow after him and we end up running up 4 flights of steps just to come in contact with the avengers.

I attempt to walk out of the room but Wanda grabs me.

"You are not leaving me to deal with this myself." She says in a stern voice.

I sigh and go to stand next to her.

"WANDA IS DATING SPIDER-MAN!!!" Clint screeches making everyone look our way.

"What?" Tony asks looking up from his phone.

"WANDA IS DATING SPIDER-MAN," Clint screams once again.

"Wanda, is this true?" Steve asks.

"I-" Wanda gets cut off by Clint.

"THEY'RE DATING I SAW THEM BEING GIGGLY AND LOVEY IN HER BED!" Clint says even louder than the last time he said something.

Everyone but Pietro smiles.

"Really Wanda?! I'm so happy for you!" Steve says smiling brightly as everyone else agrees.

"Um...thank you?" Wanda says looking at me for help.

I just snort and walk up to her putting my arm around her waist.

As I go in to kiss her cheek I move out the way of a blur trying to punch me in the face.

"Woah, dude! You're fast." I say impressed if I wasn't for my Spidey senses I would've been out.

"Mhm," Pietro hums with a clenched jaw.

"Glad my girlfriend has someone to protect her when I'm not here," I say smiling with my arm now around her waist. I feel pressure on my wait and the next thing I know I'm on the ground about 2 feet away from where I was before.

"What are you doing man?" I ask Pietro as I dodge his hits.

Wanda pulls him off with her powers and throws him on the couch.

"You okay?" Wanda asked immediately at my side.

"Yeah, babe I'm fine," I say to her with a smirk and a wink. I then help her up after springing up myself.

"How did you dodge all of those hits?" Ms. Romanov asked.

"You don't have to worry about all of that Ms. Romanov," I said back very calmly.

"Are you sure your okay?" Dr. Banner asked me.

Bruce Banner just talked to me. BRUCE BANNER JUST TALKED TO ME.

"OH MY LOKI! YOU'RE BRUCE BANNER!" I screamed seeming to vibrate with excitement.

"Uh yeah, I am. Fan of the big guy?" He asked suddenly uncomfortable.

"YEA BUT ALSO NO!" I screamed once again this making him a bit confused.

"Stop screaming," Wanda said causing me to realize how the avengers were looking at me.

"Uh okay, I'm just a big fan of your gamma radiation and your many books and theories on it," I said with a beaming smile that they most likely didn't even know I had due to the mask.

"Wait really?" Mr. Banner asked.

"Of course, if you don't mind I would love to discuss it some time," I said back beginning to vibrate again.

"No, I don't mind at all," Bruce replied with a large smile.

"Thanks, everyone but we have to go," Wanda says grabbing my hand and walking to the elevator.

"Bye, everyone! Especially Dr. Banner!" I say beginning to follow after her.

"Where are we going?" I ask her once we're on the elevator.

"My room." Is all she says before she asks Fri to do just that.
-
I wrote this bc Marlenesleftsock requested it so thank them.