The Incident

Izuku was a happy young man, well, as happy as the last surviving member of a family could be. The rest of his family either died of spring lock failures, others less... conventional means. 

His eldest brother, Michael Afton, technically died after his skeleton was scooped out, his consciousness only remaining because of his quirk, Code Mind, allowing him to upload his mind into machines. He later became corrupt and degraded away.

His second eldest brother died in the jaws of Fredbear, the mascot of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. It was technically Michaels fault, as he and his friends were the ones to shove the young boy into the jaws of Fredbear. The boy went on to possess Fredbear.

His older sister was killed by an ice cream machine built into an animatronic. She ended up possessing the animatronic that killed her too. She ended up becoming part of an animatronic called Ennard. Ennard used Michael as a flesh suit to wonder unnoticed for a while.

His father, William, ended up marrying to Izuku's mother after his first wife died. He later went on a killing rampage in Fazbear's, that included Izuku's mother, that ended with him dying in a springlock suit. 

Izuku had gotten his hands on the springlock suit, removing the soul of the bastard of a father from the suit, before removing the corpse. He refurbished the suit, intending on putting a good spin on Fazbear's for a change.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Finally done! Now to reinforce the springlocks so they don't snap!" Izuku said to himself, looking at his work.

Izuku began the process of completely redoing how the springlocks worked. By the time he was done, it would take a truckload of force to snap the springlocks. He decided it would be good to reopen under a new name, so he went with Bonnie Faz-Rabbit's Diner, honoring the old name but making sure to assert itself as its own being.

Izuku had gotten applicants lining up. Working at a pre quirk era theme restaurant seemed awesome! With a full and somewhat competent staff, Izuku opened his first location in Mutfusa Japan, his home town.

Faz-Rabbit's grew in popularity fast. With better security and an actual screening process, there were no murders this time around. They even added a second mascot, and an old fan favorite at that! Foxy the pirate fox.

 They even added a second mascot, and an old fan favorite at that! Foxy the pirate fox

It was great... until...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Izuku took a deep breath. He had done this nearly a thousand times. Performing as some golden rabbit was no problem for the 36 year old. He took a step out of the curtain, ready to begin his routine, when the stage lights fell, hitting him with several hundred pounds of force. Izuku had just enough time to see a giant villain had been launched into his diner by the pro hero Dynamight, before the springlocks failed.

Izuku screamed out in pain and rage. How long had he been trying to clear his family's name? How long had he been bring joy to the children of his city? It had been 14 long years, and now, he, his employes and all his customers were going to die.

"N-No!" Izuku shouted as the mechanical parts of the suit began to dig into him. He'd have a few minutes till total springlock failure, so Izuku lifted the rubble of of him with the intense strength of the suit.

As the part slowly snapped into place, destroying parts of his body, Izuku saved all those who were caught in the rubble. He keep going, until he heard one large snap, and knew it was over. It was a painful death. Metal ripping through his flesh and bone, it took a while, but Izuku died.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Izuku opened his eyes, confused, before realizing what happened. His soul was trapped in the suit...