The Interrogation

Izuku sat with Naomasa in an interrogation cell. The mangled 'dead' man in the 7 foot bunny suit let himself get caught after his latest beating of a criminal

"So you ARE dead, right?" Naomasa asked the decaying robot... man... thing.

"Yes, the springlocks in the suit both killed and saved me," Izuku said in his sandpaper like robotic voice.

"Saved you?" Naomasa questioned, intrigued.

"My body is 'dead', but the metal of the suit is holding my soul in, allowing me to 'live'," Izuku said, making air quotes when he said 'dead' and 'live'.

"So what exactly does that mean, if you can put it into words?" Naomasa asked, the smell of the rotting corpse in the suit not bothering him anymore.

"I'm... in a state of perpetually dying and being brought back at the same time... effectively I'm both dead and alive at the same time," Izuku said, causing Naomasa to grimace.

"Sorry, it must be painful," the detective said.

"No, my nerves are fried from the resulting fire that the villain caused when he fell on my diner," Izuku growled, causing Naomasa to flinch.

"Well, since you haven't been using a quirk, we can't exactly arrest you for vigilantism, but we could technically arrest you for assault, but seeing as they've all been especially horrible villains, I think a reward is in order," Naomasa said.

"Well, I've heard David Shield has been working on a way to make synthetic bodys, if he could use my corpse and suit as a base, it should be possible to get me a new body... but, I doubt that..."

"Let me call All-Might," Naomasa sighed, interrupting Izuku.

"Sorry what?🤨"