1

Katsuki POV

Im currently in a car.My owner had died she was the only one who cared for me.I just have to behave and nothing will go wrong..right?I hope my new owner is like Itsuki...

The car was extremely loud! I hated loud noises!I whimpered in my cage and curled up into a ball hugging myself.If Itsuki was here she would hug me and rub my back telling me everything is fine but shes not here and shes not coming back.I think the guy next to me noticed because he took me out of the cage and onto his lap.~Maybe he won't be so bad~ I thought as he pet my ears softly.

Izukus POV

I heard Katsuki whimper. ~Oh is he scared?~ I took him out of the cage and placed him on my lap.I started petting his ears I smiled softly as he started calming down. We arrived at the house well it's more of a mansion not to brag or anything.Being the number one hero and all you know?I picked him up placing him back into the cage. I picked up the cage and carefully walked over to my house. Once I got to the door I took my keys out of my pockets and I- wait where are my keys!? It wasn't in my pockets..I probably left it in the car. I set the cage down "Wait there I'll be right back" I said quietly. Here goes my first mistake... I forgot to lock the cage.

Bakugou POV

I looked through the bars of my cage and when I pressed against my door it opened..? I carefully stepped out and stared at the sun. It was to bright "STOP BEING SO BRIGHT" I shouted at which Izuku quickly whipped his head around. Ok,so now I have an option. Make a run for it orrrr stay here and trust he won't hurt me. I like the first option better..

Izuku POV

Katsuki made a ran for it. "K-KACCHAN" I was so lost in thought I accidentally blurted out Kacchan instead of Katsuki. STILL DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT KATSUKI IS RUNNING AWAY! "KATSUKI" I screamed trying to catch up with him before..I lost sight of him.This is bad really really bad.

Ok so Katsuki is gone..I'm sure I can find him but where this place is huge he could've gone anywhere! Better start right now he couldn't have gotten far. I could lure him..? I groaned. My first pet and he already ran away before I could even get him inside. What a great day. I looked around trying to look for any sign of Katsuki. No matter how much I looked he wasn't anywhere. "I shouldn't have underestimated those tiny short legs" I mumbled quietly. After FUCKING 3 HOURS I COULDN'T FIND ANYTHING. Then there was a knock on my door...TBC

(Sorry for this bad chapter I'm gonna try to make it better but this was the only thing in my head for now)