2

It took me so long to think of an idea 😭😭
——————————————————————Deku's POV

I opened the door to be met with a wet,skinny ,freezing cat in none other than Todoroki's arms. "Is this your cat..?" He said with a monotone voice but there was a hint of confusion.I nodded aggressively seeing as how Katsuki looked this close to becoming sick. I took Katsuki from his arms quickly... bad move is all I can say... Immediately he takes out his claws and scratches me everywhere and I mean everywhere.

Todoroki's POV

I had found a cat running the opposite way of Midoriya's  house. Didn't he tell me yesterday that he was going to have to adopt his sister's cat? The cat ran into me and looked up at me. As soon as it saw me it ran away but it fell into a puddle so , it was just laying there now. I gently picked it up and started walking towards Midoriya's house. The cat purred softly into my arms. I finally reached Midoriya's house. I went up to the door and knocked on it. I took a few steps back and waited for the door to open. As soon as it opened I saw a messy haired emotional broccoli. I asked him in a monotone voice trying to hide my confusion "Is this your cat..?" He nodded aggressively and took the small cat from my arms quickly. As soon as he did that the cat took out its claws and scratched Midoriya everywhere.I grabbed the cat quickly. As soon as I did I expected it to scratch me too but instead it just stopped and leaned into me. I pet it softly somewhat confused..  "Looks like Katsuki has favorites" Midoriya said rubbing a scratch on his arm. Katsuki just hissed. "I can take him from here, Todoroki" Midoriya said "Thank you" I didn't believe him. "I'll just leave him inside" I said trying to protect Midoriya from getting scratched over and over again.

Midoriya's POV

Todoroki walked into the house while I followed behind and closed the door. "Where should I lay him down?" He said in his usual monotone voice. "Wait here" I said going to the bedroom to get a towel. I went inside and grabbed a small orange towel and walked back. "Use this. He might be cold" I said handing it to Todoroki. He gave me a quick nod and wrapped Katsuki in the blanket. He put him down but Katsuki wasn't having it. Immediately he hissed and started trying to get out. "Alright! I think we should put him in his cage for now!" I said with a small bit of panic in my voice. What his nails hurt? I grabbed his cage and put him inside swiftly. I sighed.. this might be harder than I expected. "That's weird.." said Todoroki with his hand on his chin. "What is?" I said with my usual happy voice. "When I was taking him here he acted all soft and purred into me but when he came here he scratched you and hissed a bunch of times" Todoroki said with confusion. "I'm guessing he is just playing favorites" I said trying to cover up the fact I'm also confused. "Maybe you should stay over to help." I said "Just so you don't have to see me with scratches all over my body." "Oh yeah, I came here to tell you" he said "Mina is throwing a class 1-A reunion party. Pets allowed" I smiled softly and said " I would love to come but with Katsuki I don't want to overwhelm him" I said softly " oh, that won't be a problem! I can take care of him" Todoroki said with small sparkles in his eyes. Hmm.. "I guess he does like you a lot" I said thinking about it "Alright, I'm in!" I said happily. "Great." Todoroki said "Uh.. Todoroki do you mind helping me feed him. The second I open that door he is gonna scratch me without a care." I said awkwardly "Not at all Midoriya" He said. "Alright , let's unleash this beast" I said with a giggle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it for now sorry it's rushed I didn't have any ideas.