Destruction

Hum... Hi ! Here is a fanfiction of Mo Dao Zu Shi, also known as the GrandMaster of Demonic Cultivation, my first one actually... Also, I'm not from an englophone country, so if you see syntaxe errors or wrong expressions, feel free to talk about it, even if I know some of you really don't really bother correcting it and are just here to read. I won't take more of your time, so here you go. Enjoy, please.

Chapter 1,        Destruction :

No. Lan Sizhui would not accept that. Even if he had no other choice. He couldn't juste stand there watching them fighting to the end of their lives for him. Not ever.

Yet... What was he even doing right at this moment ?

He tried to move toward them, unsheathing his sword. However, he was once more stopped by the man clad in black and red, dripping in blood and resentful energy standing outside.

- If you can't stay still, I'll make you do !

Just as he finished his sentence, the man glued his lips to his black flute and a blew a eery sound out of it. When Lan SiZhui heard the melody, resentment drills came spinning slowly around him. And he was paralysed. Not able to stand on his own, he put a knee on the ground,feeling pressure on his shoulders. He wanted to scream the name of that person, but his throat was dry, no sound could come out of his mouth. He could only move his lips in a desperate attempt to call out for him.

Even that he failed to.

The man exchanged one more blow with the creature before suddenly kneeling down, digging his sword into the ground and leaning on it. He caught his breath without breaking eye contact with the thing, until he choked on his own blood. It had been so long since the last time he wielded his sword, Suibian. And only now Lan SiZhui found out he couldn't use it anymore without killing himself bit by bit. No ! He wanted to reach out for him, call his name and convince him to go back to him, to flee together.

But the body clad in white, laying still in a pool of blood, showed nothing could ever be right again for them.

- Stay alive, he heard.

No !

- There's only so much I can do. Save yourself, SiZhui ! Don't worry about me !

Stop this joke...

- I'll find you, I promise. You just have to stay alive ! Just go !

No, please, senior-...

- Go on !

FATHER !

In the temple, inside the box almost closed, the ring started to shine more and more, reacting to his despair. Please, If I could redo all of this... The light grew brighter, until Lan SiZhui couldn't see anything anymore.

***

When Lan SiZhui opened his eyes again, it was blurry. His mind was blank, he was unable to think about anything. All he knew was that he was standing. He would hear muffled sound, not far from his position. But he didn't know where he was...

After blinking a few times, his vision started to become clear. He looked around, and all seemed really gigantic around him. But he did already come here. He knew this place. It was the cave where he was captured by LiangFeng-Zun. What was he doing here ? In the Burial Mounds ? He wasn't in any state to understand what was going on. He just wanted to see his father, his two fathers. He blinked again, tears threatening to roll down his cheeks, when he straightened his head, hearing a surprised sound in front of him.

The one he yearned to come back to was here, right in front of him, sitting on a rock-chair and looking at him from above with a surprised expression... And tears in his eyes.

Fa... Father...?

- A-Yuan ! called Wei Wuxian, sweeping the tears off his face in a hushed movement. What are you doing here ?