11. life in reverse scene 2 (play)

And I've accepted the fate with all its exceptions on a sidewalk pacing life hands in my pockets "guess there's no ride home" kept on walking on a reversed road happiness always always the furthest point on my card. "Don't you want to miss something you never had ? Don't you ever want to feel heat to run to cry to scream as deep as you feel ?...baby your mouth is laced don't be so foolish as to answer my sardonic attempts to make you speak" The highway blades roll my arm ache on the staring wheel a bootle of red grape juice between my clamping thighs summer 2000 was made for living and  here goes carmen with her bags and enough reasons leaving the town the dust of a soft smiling girl behind "scream" AHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHH !!
God don't you stop God don't you strop prevailing, sending stop signs into my way. Moving on to hell I'm dancing slow with your son my sun my sin my perishable single duet titled 'we might burn the world lighting each others cigarettes' like I said I've accepted fate therefore I'm leaving this antithetical pretence appointment called life I'm swinging in reverse back to my fluor to my earnest nature excessive profused to move against the current, drown, ignite. Purely oceanic might say satanic untill the car blows burn me caress me "one for the ride baby" and I'm sent here home in reverse back to hell back to where everything is on fire like my unkept soul like revenge "why did you make the devil cry? Why did you place your heart in his ? Why did you not forgive honey ?" Death is no shy whisper. The wound will be carved to a fare-thee-well this blood will be evoked brazenly. I could swear on their mutilated tongues I'm here to hold I'm here to partake the act of murder on men on life itself the devil may be giving up salt and seas but my love has eyes that would turn a world into ash he's just wanting me back he's just released jubilee Ruby divine I went through life to come home to him in the end.