•𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞•

_____________________________
『••✎••』

THANK YOU FOR OVER 70k WHAT THE FRICK🎉🕺😀

Matteo opened the car door for me and held my hand helping me out the car making me reply with a quiet thank you and follow behind him as he walks to the house. All the others are behind us chatting away to each other whilst I'm in my thoughts thinking about Gino.

Why is he still here? Why can't he leave me alone? I look up when I notice Matteo has opened the front door and walked inside making me follow behind him. Suddenly I hear a woman's voice yell.

"Matteo my child, how have you been!" I look past Matteo's body and see a woman who looks to be in her 40s and looks almost the same as Matteo running up to him with her arms open. She wraps him into a hug and ruffles his hair.

"Momma Mel you're back!!" Noah yells pushing Matteo out the way and hugs the woman.

"Mel!!" Micheal yells hugging the woman as well.

"Hello you trouble makers." The woman smiles and hugs them back.

"I'm not even joking mom Matteo's been so mean lately, personally I think you should spank him." Micheal says crossing his arms childishly pouting.

"Awe you poor thing! Don't you worry hun I will" she smirks pinching Michael's cheek.

"Shut up Micheal I haven't done anything you prick" Matteo says rolling his eyes.

"Language young man!" She says glaring at him. Her eyes then connect with mine and a warm smile takes over her face. "And who's this cutie!" She says coming over to me making me feel a bit nervous.

"This is my honeybun Aria" Jonah says coming up behind me wrapping an arm around my shoulder then going in to hug the woman. She hugs back and says hello to Jonah then she looks back at me.

"Well hello Aria dear it's nice to meet you, you are a very pretty woman aren't you" she gushes making me blush and avoid her gaze.

"Thank you ma'am" I say smiling politely.

"Oh no dear call me Mel" she says pulling me in for a small hug. "I'm so glad there is another girl in this house that I can talk to that's actually a sweetheart!" She says stroking my cheek in a motherly way.

"Is dad here?" Matteo says looking towards us.

"Yeah he should be com-" Before she could finish her sentence a muscular man wearing a cold expression and looked like Matteo as well walked in the room. "Ah there you are honey!" Mel says going up to the man and be wraps his arm around her waist and kisses her on the cheek.

"It's my favourite dad!" Noah says running up to the man and wrapping his arms around his waist making the man roll his eyes but pat Noahs back anyway.

"You weird child" his deep voice says pushing his away.

"I'm not weird I'm unique" Noah replies flipping his non-existent long hair.

"Matteo son, how is it going?" The man says as Matteo walks over to him and gives him a small hug.

"Not too bad Dad, not too bad. How have you been?" He replies.

"Alright, I mean I'm stuck with this one" -he says looking at Mel- "which has been good"

"Just good! And what do you mean stuck you should be honoured to be in my presence." Mel says smacking the man on the chest making the man chuckle and kiss her on the lips.

"Of course I'm honoured sweetie." His eyes look at me then look away but he quickly looks back at me. "Who's this?" He says his cold expression taking over again as he looks at me.

"Honey calm down this is Aria" Mel says smiling at me.

"Why is she here?" He says looking at me coldly with a bit of confusion in his gaze.

"It's a long story dad" Jonah says rolling his eyes and putting his arm on one of my shoulders. "She is a cutie though isn't she, Dad honestly she is genuinely such a nice person so don't worry" Jonah says looking at me smiling and ruffling my hair.

I giggle and push his hand away quietly thanking him. Jonah goes over to Sam who's just standing next to Mel having a small conversation with her. Noah and Micheal are talking to Matteo about something which I have no clue what it's about, which means the man is stood there looking at me.

I gulp and look down at my feet. Suddenly I see a shadow in front of me and I slowly look up and the man is in front of me. "Carlos Bianchi" he says whilst sticking his hand out. I shake it nervously. "N-nice to meet y-you s-sir" I smile at him slightly.

"Carlos is just fine" he says turning around and starting to walk away.

He then stops and turns to look back at me with a softer look in his eyes making me push my hair behind my ears nervously. He walks back over to me and stands there. Then he opens his arms out.
"Hug" he says. I tilt my head a little. He wants me to hug him? Really?

I slowly walk up to him and when I'm right in front of him I stand there. Should I hug him? He then wraps his arms around me first instead and puts my head on his chest whilst patting my back. "Hello Aria" he says softly surprising me.

"He hasn't spoke soft like this in a long time to people he doesn't know, strange." Micheal whispers to someone but I heard it.

We pull away from the hug and he has a small smile on his lips making me return it.

3rd person:
Carlos walked off to hug Mel and he whispers "I don't know why but she already feels like a daughter to me. She's giving me those good vibes."

Mel laughs and replies with "I was thinking the same thing honey, she seems like a good one for our Matteo." Which makes him nod his head at her.

。・:*˚:✧。
____________________________
-chapter complete-
👼

Oh my god i am alive can you believe it. My exams where so bad I swearrrr I literally felt like I had no time to update and I was also struggling with what to do for the new chapter so I hope this is good enough.😋

If there are mistakes I'm sorry it's like 1 in the morning and I'm tired lol

So Aria has now met Matteo's parents. How do you guys feel about it. What do you think will happen next??

ALSOOOOOOOOOOO THANK YOU FOR OVER 70k WHAT THE FRICKLE. I DIDN'T THINK I'D GET THIS FAR ABSJDJDBBDJE. THANK U ILYYY 💗