𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔: 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧! 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰 '𝐄𝐦 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐔𝐩!

Chapter 6
Recommendation! Show 'Em All Up!

Edited:

Over the course of the next ten months, Izuku was hard at work, training

Over the course of the next ten months, Izuku was hard at work, training. Of course, Hanako and Kiki were there along with him the whole way. Anytime Izuku got an injury that hindered his progress, Hanako was there to heal him up as well as give advice on how to improve. Of course, at one point, the duo noticed how Izuku was overworking himself, so naturally, they scolded him about it. Though they, especially Hanako, knew where he was coming from.

Through those ten months, the friendship between Izuku and the girls grew even stronger than before. Although, technically speaking, Izuku had grown even closer to Hanako. He admired her in many ways and used her as an example for his training.

'What would Hanako do here?' Or, 'Hanako would have an easy time with this!' He would think. That helped his motivation. If he could follow in her example and prove himself to her, he would be satisfied.

Currently, it was the morning of the exam. Hanako, All Might, and Kiki had all arrived at the beach to meet Izuku and check in on his progress.

"HAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!" Izuku screamed from the top of his lungs, standing atop a pile of trash.

"Hey hey, holy crap kid! You even cleaned up outside the area I told you to! Seriously, there's not one speck of trash left on this beach! Only a few minutes to spare, but you exceeded my expectations! Holy. . .stinkin'. . .SUPER CRAP!!" All Might bellowed, transforming into his muscular form.

Hanako and Kiki shared a fond smile at Izuku's results.

With exhaustion finally catching up to him, Izuku began to sway, feeling dizzy. He fell off the pile, preparing to hit the ground.

But he never did.

He opened his eyes slowly to see Hanako's smiling face. She had caught him. "You did great, Izuku. I'm proud of you!" She praised.

Izuku blushed, giving his friend a tired smile. 'Her smile. . .I feel so warm. . .'

"I finished everything you guys. . .I did it. . .Do you think I'm read now?" The boy breathed out, still fatigued.

"Yeah, you did good, kid. I gotta say, I'm impressed!"

Hanako set Izuku down, who could now stand properly.

"I knew you had it in you but this is beyond!" All Might pulled out his phone, showing the pair the pictures of Izuku from ten months prior. "Look at this."

"Um. . ."

"It's you, crying, ten months ago!"

The boy quickly became embarrassed as the girls beside him let out light giggles.

"Look how far you've come! Such improvement! There's still a long road ahead of you before you can inherit my full power set. But it's starting to look like you can do it!