one.

Five more days until I turn eighteen. I'm legal soon. I'm still in high school due to being a year left behind. Something about late birthdays in some states leads to people being left back a year. Unfortunately in this wonderful state of Pens, it's after September first. It's an L for any state I'm in. This is unfortunate, why not take students from January first to the end of the year? Why September out of all months? What do they have against the month of September?

The fourth-period choir class ended. We're not allowed to have lunch as choir students until sixth or seventh. It is also complex for some of us. For me, my biggest weakness is spicy food. I love the spicy chicken nuggets they have on Tuesdays. However, my vocal cords get distorted as a result of it.

I grab my sherpa jacket and purse filled with two notebooks. I head to my fifth-period marketing class. Something about the four P's really gets stuck in your head. It's like this social media app called "Reality!" where you post videos. My goal from this marketing class is to be a business manager when it comes to music. I wish to work for Arctic Records. They're the ones mainly working with upcoming artists that have been recently discovered on the app. Some of these people should not be artists if I'm being honest. 

I have no hopes of being an artist, I'm thankful to work within behind the scenes. These celebrities are just people who are placed on a pedestal. It's heartbreaking when they hit rock bottom at a breakpoint in their career. Some don't even recover, some have to take a hard hit to snap back into reality.

I sit in my marketing class, doodling in my notebook. I personally could never utilize my tablet here as I will get distracted and look for new crewnecks online. I constantly check websites for sale updates. Later on, I walk out of class and head to lunch. I sign out to the library after eating and decide to go and read a book in the deep quiet section. After lunch is done, I leave to go home.

As a senior, I have the opportunity to leave early. I am thankful for early release as I can go home and rest. Normally I'd play sports, but the field hockey fall season ended two weeks ago. I'm thankful for the seasons I've had playing it. Now, would I pay for college? I'm not committed yet. I don't even know where to go. 

I pull into the driveway to my house. I drop my keys in the key holder and kick my shoes off at the area near my front door. I go up the stairs and enter my room. I turn on the television and watch a show before doing my homework assignments an hour later.