Chapter Two - Wet Dream

Dwight Fairfield was making a mockery out of me.

He's the only one who knows how I truly feel about feet. Especially the ones attached to those smooth, delicious, suckable, lickable legs of his.

Just the thought of having him to myself has my 12 inch girthy monster sized cock all the way bricked up.

I could feel my inner alpha growing restless.

shhh down boy... I tell my inner demon prince hybrid.

Can't have my inner demons being let loose. Humanity won't be able to handle it.

LATER.

Dwight always knows how to get a big scawy alpha like me riled up. Waving his footsies around like fresh meat...Walking around barefoot...Making sure to leave his tasty little grippers nice and musky; just the way I like it.

Last night I had a wet dream about them.

He was waving those delectable pieces of fine art around in my face, just enough so that I could get a good whiff of that cheesy, mouthwatering musk. He was quite literally edging me with his feet. Before I could make any moves, I ended up waking up in a pool of my own sweat and assjuices. My cock was pruney and wet from that exotic dream.

Tonight, I am planning to make that dream come true.

I've invited Dwight over to my cabin for our daily spanking sessions but He is oblivious to the fact that I have a few other things in mind...