Chapter Five - Golden Reward

//Sorry for the delay, kittens. Your alpha has returned.

.
.
.

After I finished getting a nice and long sucky wucky from Dwight's glorious nippies, I decided it was time for his own reward before I took things any further.

"Oh dwighty-poooo...!"

"UwU y-yes alpha.??"

"How would you like to be rewarded for your hard work my wittle salami tits?" I asked super sexy and hotly.

"A r-r-r-r-r-r-reward???!" He exclaimed.

I just love the way his face lights up at the question..

"Thats right kitten. Anything you want."

"A-alpha you're too generous!" He exclaimed.

"Of course...You've been such a good boy dwighty...farting in my mouth with that musky little asshole of yours....letting me suck your nipples until you lactate....I'd say you deserve something nice for your hard work." I say because I'm very kind and generous and attractive (just like irl but that not a big deal ig haha).

"T-then alpha..." he says shyly.

So cute.

"C-can I pee in your mouf..u///////u" He asks blushing like the smol bean he is.

I said nothing as I was too mesmerized by the adorable soft boy sitting in front of me. "dwighty..." I mumbled.

He blushed even more. "I-Im sowwy alpha!~ I shouldn't have asked you that-"

Before he could finish his sentence I quickly placed a kiss on his adowable face and began removing his skivvies. Immediately I felt a rush of arousal at the smell that attacked my nostrils.

"Mmh oh yes dwighty I love your stench..!~~"

He giggled super cutely. "T-thanks alpha!~"

I licked around his wrinkly nutsack and inhaled deeply. "Mmmm oh yeah dwighty...!" I groaned, placing a hand ok his thigh.

"A-alpha~!" Dwight moaned cutely.

I began to suck his balls, making sure to lick his pubes in the process. "Alpha p-pwease..!" He whimpered (because he is my omega) cutely. "If you jeep playing with my pubes I won't be able to hold it in any longer...!!!"

I smirked like the sigma male that I am. Thats when I got an idea.

I slowly rose to my feet. Dwight stared up at my 7'9 muscular built hot hunky alpha demon hybrid body with a puzzled look on his face. "Alpha, what are you doing..?!" He frowned.

I ignored him (which was difficult because he is so adowable and amazing but I could do it because I am a hot sigma male who can do literally anything). I picked up my phone (an iPhone 17 because I am also rich and sexy) and opened spotify.

"Its time for some sexy time." I said smirking hotly.

"E-eh..?" Dwight said like the adorable kawaii anime boy that he is. (🧜‍♂️)

That's when our song began to play.

Dwight's eyes widened drastically.

"R-radiohead?!?!" He squealed cutely. Pre cum began spewing from his rock hard cock at this point. If you observed closely enough, you could even see the piss beginning to trickle out. "Alpha...! Im gonna burst!!" He whined, squirming from where he was sitting on our rich people bed.

I quickly returned to my hubby, sitting between his legs. I began to suck on his chili dog as I fondled his pwetty wittle nutsack hotly. "A-alpha!!' He practically screamed as he began gripping the sheets for dear life.

He threw his head back in pure ecstasy as he thrusted into my mouth. "N-nyaahhh!~" he moaned. "A-alpha its coming o-o-ouuttt!!"

Almost immediately, my mouth was being filled with Dwight's piping hot piss. I moaned around his throbbing cock as I continued to suck.

You could practically taste the dehydration in his pee. It had me craving more and more. The piss was steaming hot, and had a salty, almost acidic taste to it. Dwight was really missing out. He has no idea how delicious his pee tastes, does he?

I removed my mouth from his cock, causing him to accidently piss all over my face. I didn't mind though. It was like a little shower.

By the time he emptied out his blatter, I was completely drenched in his delicious and warm piss. Dwight fell back onto the bed breathing heavily. "T-t..thank you alpha..!" He said in a breathless uwu smol bean voice. I smirked, for I was not finished with his piss yet. I still had some I hadn't swallowed sitting in my mouth. I bring Dwighty up so he was face to face with me, and I told him to say "ah". He opened his mouth.

To his dismay, I began spitting his own urine inside. He whimpered, but allowed me to hydrate him with his pee. I made sure my previous Dwighty drank every last drop.

"You're such a good boy, Dwighty."

I kissed his cheek lightly. "How does your own piss taste, pookie?" I asked.

"Very yummy," Dwight replied. "T-thanj you for rewarding me alpha! I wuv you uwu!!"

"I wuv you too >//////<"