Chapter Three - Spank Sesh Gone Wrong

((GONE SEXUAL???? NOT CLICKBAIT))

Dwight sat beside me; a shy, uwu boy look written across his face. He blushed cutely as he removed his musky sweatpants. You could literally feel the musky air rush toward you as they dropped.

Next, he slowly removed his shirt, the stench of musk burning my nostril hairs as if it were from the gates of hell itself.

Just the way I like it.

And now for the best part...

I growled ferociously as he removed his socks, revealing the things I desired the most;

His long, hairy, and absolutely suckable feet.

I felt a bit of urine trinkle down my leg at the sight.

Those absolutely delicious floor stompers were going to be the death of me, I swear.

I could just eat him up!

Hm...That wouldn't be a bad idea now that I think about it. I really could eat him up. (Vore chapter coming soon??)

Dwight slowly got into position, blushing as he waited eagerly for me to begin. I stared at his yummy, plump ass that seemed to be calling out for me.

The curve of his ass twitched in anticipation as he watched me with hungry, needy eyes.

I gripped his waist firmly, holding him in place as I rubbed my hand against his ass with my other hand.

"So plump and delicious," I growled, squeezing his ass roughly. "Imagine how much nicer your ass would look with my hand prints on them..."

Dwight's breath hitched, "A-alpha.." he whimpered.

"Lemme get a taste, my wittle omega." I said, leaning in and inhaling that oh-so mouthwatering musk of his.

I plunged my tongue into the dark depths of his asshole, not caring about the shit stains I was bound to get on my tongue after this.

"A-Ahhh! Pookie bear!" He moaned, arching his back.

I gripped his waist tighter as I pushed my face deeper into that sweaty little asshole of his.

So tasty...I could cream just from this!

I swirled my tongue around, fondling his ass cheeks as I did so. He groaned loudly, gripping the bedsheets. "A-alpha please!"

Hearing him moan for me only fueled me more. I slap his ass roughly as I continue to plunge my tongue into that absolutely scrumptious chocolate starfish of his.

This is so much better than our usual spank sessions...

I suddenly remove my tongue from his asshole, causing him to whine and fart into my mouth.

"Ohh you're so naughty dwighty poo..." I growled, slapping his ass.

He whimpered, burying his face into his pillow.

"Fart on me again, Dwighty. And I want you to look at me while you do it."

He blushed cutely. "Y-y-y-y-ye-yes alpha uwu."

He tooted splendidly, the stench of rotten eggs filling my nostrils.

"Ahh yes Dwighty just like that 😩" I groaned like the sigma male that I am.

//

Bye to be continued in the next chapter ig. I need to get rid of this monstrous bulge in my pants real quick.