3.

The moment his sweet girl asks about his hard cock, he pressed it harder into her ass as he chuckled deeply. “Oh this?”

Jungkook gripped her wrist , yanking them down as forces her hands to feel his cock. Lisa whimpered as she tried cowering away but she was trapped.

“This is for you darling.... You made me feel this way.”

He rubs her hand on his clothed cock up and down as he groaned in pleasure. It was not much but the idea of her touching his cock was enough.

“Jungkook....  I -I .... don't like it.”

“Oh you will like it soon enough , doll face.” He then pushed her onto the table , bending her over as he rips off the clothes apart. He smirks when he sees her plump ass, all for him.

Jungkook gave her a couple of spank , just for fun , mainly because he liked the way she whines every time his hand connected to her ass.

Jungkook then stripped out of his own clothes , getting naked as his cock slaps onto his abdomen.

Lisa's eyes widened when she saw how big he was. He was so big , she didn't think it was normal.

“I waited so fucking long for this baby... So fucking long... I wanted to fuck you ever since I saw you in my shop... Now , sweetheart , I gave you a lots of candy and you took it.. Now , you have to repay me by taking my candy too. ”

He pulled her panties down as kneeled to get eye - level to her cunt. God , it was the most delicious thing he had ever seen. She was wet , surprisingly and her juices were coming out and down to her thighs , he leaned forward to give her cunt a hungry lick making Lisa wince. 

“Oh , you like this baby.” Jungkook asked licking his lips.

“Please stop! Stop! I have not done this before. I don't know how to do this.” Lisa begged as she writhes on top of the table , trying to get away. 

Jungkook chuckled darkly standing up , holding his cock in his hand as he gives it a few pumps before lining it up at her entrance. His other hand palming her ass , squeezing the plump flesh deliciously.

“That makes it so much better , darling. ” He paused as he pushes the tip in. Lisa cries onto the table , her tears pooling underneath her as Jungkook stands there , enjoying her screams.

“Guess I will be the first to ruin this perfect pussy.”

He impaled his cock inside her cunt , waiting no time to let her adjust as thrust inside her silky was harshly.

“J-Jungkook!” Lisa screams , sobbing onto the table.

“That's right baby , scream my name.” He grunted , his hips snapping as the sound of their sex filled the room. “Fuck , fuck , fuck , you are so fucking tight.”

Despite her crying in agony , there was a pleasure , slowly creeping up into her body. Next thing she knows , her screams turn into moans.

”Jungkook!” she called out his name , this time was not in pain. “Mhm!” She whimpered when she felt his hard cock hitting her in the right spots.
She clenched around him hard.

“Fuck baby.  you are going to make me cum if you keep doing this.” Lisa was close to her high. She keeps clenching her cunt onto his cock , feeling the desire coiling bigger and bigger inside her gut.

“Jungkook , stop! Stop! Something is happening.” She felt like she needed to pee and she tried hard to hold it off.

“Let it happen , baby... Fuck i am gonna cum!”

When Jungkook gives her the permission , she let's it all out as if she just felt herself explode.

Lisa screams as her nails racked onto the table, seeing stars from how hard she closed her eyes.

Lisa suddenly felt empty when Jungkook pulled out , placing his hands in her hairs turning her around and make her knee in front of him

“I hope you have been eating the Jawbreaker , baby.”

With that , Jungkook forces his cock in her mouth, shooting his load into her mouth as she choked on his length. His seeds filled her throat , gulping as she swallowed it all down and licked her lips.

Lisa looked up at him with hooded eyes while her lips were tightly sealed around his cock and Jungkook smirked seeing her fucked out face. He pulled his cock out of her mouth with a pop and slapped her cheek with it.

He bent down a little and gathered his cum which was on her chin and pushed it inside her mouth.

Lisa sucked on his thumb innocently. Jungkook's smirk widened pulling his thumb out of her mouth, then standing up straight and tugging his pants back to his waist.

He spoke in a husky and deep tone.

“That's the candy for today baby and if you behave like a good doll, I will give you this candy everyday”

________________END________________