𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

After staying the night at her own home, much to the dismay of Stefan, Morgana begrudgingly made her way to the school to meet up with Stefan.

Morgana preferred college over high school. She had an incredible amount of PhD's and masters and she most definitely knew more than all of the high school faculty combined. But that didn't matter. She was here to spend time with Stefan and most likely third wheel him and the doppelganger.

Sounds like fun times.

The whole school was getting ready for the founder's parade – something that Morgana found hilarious. The founders didn't found anything – in fact the Mikaelson's pretty much did. They moved here from the Old World over a thousand years ago.

The history teacher – Alaric Saltzman – pulled Stefan and Elena to the side, saying that 'they needed to talk,' which obviously piqued Morgana's interest. She followed them to the history classroom, and she followed them in, alarming Alaric.

'Who's this?' He asked Stefan, his eyes slightly wide with worry.

'An old friend of mine,' Stefan assured him, making Alaric double-take.

'Vampire?' He asked.

'Not really, no. But I am immortal.' Stefan gave the red-head an exasperated look and the other two in the room looked at her curiously. Alaric knew that the term old meant she probably knew Stefan longer than he himself had been alive, but what other creature was immortal? Elena saw how Morgana had managed to vanish and appear, but what creature could do that?

'It's not important right now,' Morgana waved her hand in the air, dismissing the curiosity. 'My name is Mars and your name is Alaric, now what is this for.'

'Ric,' he corrected. 'And you might want to get Damon over here.'

Morgana groaned as Stefan dialed his brother's number.

Not too long after Alaric had explained what was going on, Morgana had sat on one of the desks her legs dangling off the side as she inspected her nails. Elena was sitting on a chair (one would say she looked petrified) whilst Stefan and Alaric stood, tense.

When Damon walked in, the sight perplexed him for a split second. Everyone looked like they'd seen a ghost besides the new Stefan-Bestie-Mystery-Girl who he had no idea what she was.

'Damon, thanks for coming,' Alaric greeted as the door shut.

'Sorry I'm late,' he said with an amused smirk. 'The dog ate my, uh, never mind.'

Noticing the awkward tension, Damon frowned.

'What's with all the furrowed brows?'

'I saw Isobel last night.'

Alaric's statement made Damon tense slightly. Morgana had people attempting to track Katerina as soon as she got word that the chick was still alive. She had actually progressed, and she knew that Isobel (who was Elena's bio mom) was actually obsessed with Katerina. She didn't mention it though. Katerina was bound to come looking for her doppelganger and with that Nik and Elijah would come too.

It had been far too long since she'd seen them.

'Isobel's here? In town? Well, did you ask about Uncle John? Are they working together?'

'No,' Alaric replied to Damon.

'No, they're not?'

'No, I didn't ask.'

'What about the invention?'

'Didn't ask.'

'Does she know about the tomb vampires?'