𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯

The Founders Day parade was something that made Morgana laugh. People had settled in Mystic Falls long before the 1800s. Her family arrived in the New World almost at the same time as the Mikaelson's although they lived a village over. There were also the Celtic druids in the 1600s. So, no this Founders day was a stupid idea, but she decided to go anyways.

Morgana was sentimental – a lot like Elijah that way. She made a point to store keepsakes from every century in storage units, and it didn't take long to find something from the 1800s considering, in all retrospect, it wasn't all that long ago.

Morgana decided to also annoy Stefan today and wear the dress she wore when they first met. It was a reminder to both of them that on their first encounter Morgana beat his ass and snapped his neck after his ripper side attempted to take Lexi's heart out of her chest.

The school was over run with people looking like they were from the 1800s and it was pretty nostalgic. Nik and Morgana weren't talking much during that time due to him daggering Kol and it put a slight pressure on her heart. She missed her family. All of them. And not that she'd admit it to anyone, especially herself, but she missed Nik the most.

'Are you serious?' Stefan's voice echoed from behind but it was full of exasperated amusement. As she turned around her curled orange hair flipped with her, and her piercing green eyes matched the dress she chose to wear.

Oh, how she missed her actual skin.

A bright grin took it's place on Morgana's face and she ran up to Stefan giving him a big hug, and he lifted her up and twirled her around before gently placing her on the ground. 'What can I say? 1800s were a blast. Remember when we went to London for the unveiling of the Tower Bridge? We bet who could get there the fastest.'

'And that's when you did that weird teleport-y thing therefore cheating and I realized you weren't actually a vampire,' Stefan replied with raised eyebrows.

'It's not my fault you ignored the signs! I mean, you never even saw me drink blood!'

'Doesn't change the fact that you cheated.'

'I still claim that victory.'

'It doesn't count!' Stefan laughed as Morgana playfully glared. This had been an ongoing fight for the past century.

'Look at you two, all retro,' Damon's voice interrupted the conversation and Morgana groaned, receiving an amused smile from Stefan.

'What the hell are you doing here?' Morgana asked harshly, ignoring the look Stefan was giving her.

'C'mon cant we play nice?' Damon teased, showing off fake puppy eyes.

'You killed Alexia.'

'That was months ago!'

'I knew her for centuries Salvawhore. That doesn't just go away. The only reason your not buried six feet under with your heart separated from your chest is because of Stefan.' A small sliver of fear passed in Damon's eyes but he got rid of it almost instantly. 'Now why are you here?'

'Well, why wouldn't I be here? Bonnie deactivated the Gilbert invention. Isobel's gone and it's founders day. I'm here to eat cotton candy and steal Stefan's girl.'

'Why would you two even fall for the doppelganger?' Morgana asked, almost fed up with the doppelganger drama. 'Elena makes the third I've met and trust me, they're not worth the drama. They're like a supernatural magnet for trouble and love triangles.'

'You've met another person who looks like Elena and Katherine?' Stefan asked curiously.

'Yeah,' Morgana answered shrugging. 'They appear once every 500 years. The first one I met, I met when I was a little girl. Nine years old.'