𝔖𝔦𝔵

Damon officially was on Morgana's most wanted list.

It turned out that when she left the Gilbert residence that night, he had killed Jeremy out of jealousy because he couldn't get the girl.

Big fucking whoop.

Although Morgana hadn't known the young boy for long, at all really, she felt protective of him and was incredibly relieved when she found out John the Dick Uncle/Dad had given the boy his ring that allowed him to come back to life when dying of a supernatural cause.

Morgana was also trying to figure out what else went wrong yesterday.

She could feel it in her bones, something was wrong. Something had happened and although it was a familiar feeling she couldn't put her thumb on it. It felt like death but not permanent death.

Someone had turned into a vampire.

Morgana was currently walking with Stefan down the school halls, looking for a certain Gilbert when she spotted him near the lockers. The halls were crowded due to the high school annual carnival that was going on, but he heard her when Stefan called out his name.

He turned around, his eyebrows furrowed but his eyes lit up slightly in the presence of Mars.

'Hey Mars,' he smiled to her before turning to Stefan. 'Stefan,' he greeted stoically.

'Hey Remy,' she said and Jeremy chuckled slightly at the nickname.

'What are you guys doing here?' The boy asked looking between the two immortals.

'We have a gift for you,' Morgana said dramatically as Stefan revealed a vial of vervain, similar to the one she gave him last night. He looked at the vial in confusion but Morgana gave him a don't tell him I've already given you some look. 'It's called vervain.'

'It's the same as the bracelet Elena got you,' Stefan continued and Jeremy faked realisation, as though he didn't know what it was beforehand.

'So, it protects me from compulsion?'

'Vervain is toxic to vampires.'

'You mean like poison?'

'Yeah it's very poisonous,' Stefan confirmed. 'It'll keep 'em out of your head.'

'But why vervain?'

'I don't- '

'It was the herb that grew at the base of a tree that was used in the spell to create the first vampires,' Morgana spoke up and the two boys looked towards her. Stefan blinked twice.

'How do you know that?' Stefan asked curiously.

'Because I had a hand in creating them,' Morgana shrugged like it was no big deal but Jeremy and Stefan's eyes were wide. Stefan literally had his mouth open, gaping at his friend whist Jeremy was looking at his newfound friend in awe.

'You what?' Stefan whisper-yelled but Morgana just gave him a smirk.

'The stake to the heart kills vampires also because the spell used a tree that was the objectification of immortality,' she continued. 'Any wood will do but for the Originals they need a specific type.'

'You're pretty confident in yourself telling me all the different ways I could kill you,' Jeremy joked as Morgana smirked.

'No, I'm telling you all the ways you can kill by best friend,' Stefan sent her a playful glare. 'A stake to the heart would just incapacitate me for a few hours at most.'

'How do we kill you then?' Jeremy asked and Morgana playfully tapped the side of her nose with her index finger.

'Don't go nosing around in others business Remy,' she said slowly, almost dangerously but it was not a threat. She bumped into Stefan playfully and he bumped back. 'Not even Steffy here knows how to kill me and he's known me for well over a century.'