Side story-1 (Cale and Mary)

[Mary]

A transportation circle appeared out of nowhere and a voice rang through the hall of the church.

The red hair and brown red eyes.

It was the Hero Cale Henituse who had defeated the White Star and saved the world from doom.

Cale looked around the hall. He had already activated The Dominating Aura.

[worthless power hungry  priests. There is a lot of them here. Shall I just take this chance to wipe them out your highness?](Cale)

A fiery thunderbolt started to form in one of Cale's hands.

Everyone present were already being suppressed by the aura but as soon as they saw the red electric fire they were on the verge of passing out. They had seen the destructive powers of Cale ancient powers and this was one of it.

[haha you jest my brother. We need to make an example out of them first. To the hyenas waiting around to feast on the glory left behind by the war that you bled for the most](Alberu)

After the clean up was done, only two of them stayed behind assuring Alberu that they will return by themselves.

[I'm sorry Young Master Cale. Once again I fell for their ploys. I'm too immature I need to-](Mary)

She apologized for her blunder.

[no you're not immature you're kind. And that doesn't need to be changed voluntarily](Cale)

[but..](Mary)

[this world needs people like you. No matter how cruel the world treats you you never treat them the same way. You're someone I failed to become.](Cale)

Cale caressed Mary cheeks which had black veins bulging momentarily.

Mary looked up to the person who had saved her and showed her more of  the world.

He had the warmest of the gaze she ever saw him having.

[so don't worry about things like that, it actually helps us to root out the corrupted ones!](Cale)

Cale smiled brightly for the first time he had come to this world. It was a little awkward but it was genuine.

[you say you failed but it's not true](Mary)

[is that so?](Cale)

[yes. You showed me the world. Gave all of the new members of the Henituse Household a new and warm home. You have bled for us countless times. For us you are the kindest of all. No matter what your own standards for kindness is.](Mary)

Mary held the hand that was still on her face and gently caressed her cheeks on it. The weak yet strong hands that had pulled her out of her own prison. The one that never hesitated to hold her or support her despite her appearance and out of touch personality. For her Cale was..

[so lovable](Mary)

She said her thoughts out loud.

-you think so? I mean my hands are quite thin and not so pretty](Cale)

He misunderstood it thinking she was praising his hands. 

[..no I think they are the prettiest and the sturdiest of all.](Mary)

She didn't attempt to correct him. 

[is that so? Then thanks.](Cale)

Cale had one of his natural smug smiles. Mary liked that smile too.

[yes it is like that.](Mary)

Mary let go of the hand and started walking toward the portal.

[I feel like going home for a while](Mary)

[sure! The kids were starting to get cranky. They annoy me endlessly when you're not around.](Cale)

Cale followed after her leisurely.