chapter 2: excuse me?

When we finally arrived to the party we got out of the car and we saw a big house with decorations and stuff.

Amelia: well damn this looks nice.

Noëlla: I know right!

Jeandro: meh could better.

They walked to the front door and rings the door bell and someone opened it.

Someone: hey! Jeandro well that's some years ago.

Jeandro: I know right!

They gave each other a big Bro hug and introduced the girls.

Jeandro: well Amelia and Noëlla this is my boss Démon.

Amelia: oh like he's a demon?

Démon: not at all.

Amelia: I'm kidding, well hello my name is Amelia.

Noëlla: and mine is Noëlla.

Démon: well nice to meet you guys, well come in I guess.

They walked in the house and saw so many people dancing, drinking and having so much fun.

Démon: well this is my house then. Ya'll are very welcome. Mi casa eres tu casa. (My house is your house)

Jeandro: Gracias.

Démon: De nada.

Noëlla: Well I'm gonna get a drink.

Jeandro: Like always.

Noëlla walked away to get her drink. Jeandro and Amelia were just standing there seeing for theirs self what they're gonna do.

Jeandro: well guess I'm gonna get a drink to, can I get anything for you princess?

Amelia: surprise me.

Jeandro: bet.

Jeandro walked away to get a drink while Amelia was just sitting on a chair watching everyone dance. Until a guy noticed that she was alone

Someone: well hello, you seem alone. If your interested my name is Kyle.

Amelia: well hello Kyle my name is Amelia.

Kyle: well that's a beautiful name for a beautiful lady.

Amelia: well thank you.

Amelia's pov: I'm feeling to piss Jeandro a bit off.

Kyle: well wanna take a dance with me?

Amelia: sure.

Kyle grabbed Amelia's hand gently and starts walking over to the dancefloor.When they arrived they started dancing. Jeandro came back with the drinks, he saw that Amelia wasnt on her chair anymore. Jeandro sat on a chair putting the glass of cocktails on the table and saw Amelia dancing with Kyle. He looked pissed and started watching Amelia dance with Kyle. After a few seconds Amelia started to realise that Jeandro was watching her from a little mile away. He looked pissed.

Amelia's pov: well guess that worked.

Jeandro gave Amelia a sign to come back
And spreads he's legs.

Amelia: well I got to go-...

Kyle: what why?

Amelia ignored the question and just walked to Jeandro. Then Jeandro gave a little tab on his lap. Amelia sights and sits on Jeandro's laps.

Amelia: I was just playing around with you. It's not like that I wanted him

Jeandro ignored her like he didn't care.