Chapter 7: Baby siting.

When Jeandro left the house he was under way to his grandma. Amelia looked so tired. She decited to go upstairs and take a little nap.

After she got upstairs she saw her phone still laying on bed, with someone calling her with a private number. She picks the phone up and says.

Amelia: Hello?

Someone: well that toke you long

With a deep voice.

Amelia: who are you. I'm really tired so make this quick.

Someone: Not even a hello? Alright. Anyways Amelia how are you.

Amelia: ok bye.

She hung up the phone and layed down her bed trying to sleep. Her phone started to ring again over and over. She grabs her phone and just turned it off so no one could call or text. And she just started to fall asleep.

Few hours has past by. Jeandro came back home with two kids.

Jeandro: come on get in, we can watch some tv and eat something if you two like it.

Kids: alright!!

The kids walked straight up to the couch and started watching tv. Jeandro told the kids he be back and walked upstairs looking for Amelia. When he got upstairs he walked straight up to his room. He saw Amelia sleeping.

Jeandro's pov: there you are.

Jeandro walked straight up to Amelia sitting next to her. Looking at her tired face.

Jeandro: amor? Levantate. (My love? Wake up.)

Amelia didn't answer she was in a really deep sleep.

Jeandro: babe? Wake up wake up wake up.

She still didn't wake up. Jeandro walked up to the bathroom getting a glass of water. He walked back to Amelia and throws the water in her face.

Amelia woke up with a sound making like she was choking.

Amelia: WHAT THE FUCK?

Jeandro: oh thought you where dead.

Amelia: fuck you Jeandro I just had the best dream.

Jeandro: Ahw don't start that attitude.

Amelia: thanks for making the bed wet.

Jeandro: I love you.

Amelia: I don't.

Jeandro: I'm sorry?

Amelia: apology accepted.

Jeandro grabbed Amelia's throat making her a little choke looking her deep in the eyes.

Jeandro: You being a bad little girl now? Well don't let me fuck you so hard till you cry, beg, shake, scream, moaning my name. Cause believe me that will be happened.

Before Jeandro could finish talking. the kids started to screams Jeandro's name.

Jeandro: well guess your lucky for now.

He let go of Amelia's throat and lifts up Amelia. They got downstairs and walked straight up to the kids. Jeandro puts Amelia down and looked at the kids.

Jeandro: well this little girl is Angelina.
And this little boy is Xíon.

Amelia: ahww how old are you two.

Amelia got down her knees.

Angelina: I'm 5!!

Xíon: I'm 6!!