🍋 (𝑭𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒆!) 𝑨𝒐𝒊 𝒙 (𝑭𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒆!) 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 🍋

I've never done a one shot with a female character and another female, I'm probably gonna mess it up, but I hope I do it right this time (_) btw, I'm probably gonna do  another one shot book on the promised never land like in 2 weeks, so stay tuned!! (─ ͜ʖ─)

"Y/N CHAN! You almost for got your home work again, are you feeling alright?" Nene asked worried, "Oh! I'm so sorry Nene Chan! My mind has been off lately, thank you" you explained. "I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you'll feel better soon!" She yelled before exiting the school, meanwhile I was still getting my books in my book bag. You noticed Akane San coming towards you with a smile on her face, cute, you thought.

"Hey Y/N Chan, are you free this afternoon?" She asked.

"I don't have any plans in particular, why do you ask, Akane San?" You replied back still returning your books in your backpack.

"I wanted to ask you if I can come over to your house today just for fun, I didn't have any plans today either, so I was just wondering" she replied shyly.

"I don't mind you coming over to my house" you suggested, "you can come over right now if you want" you said giving her a close eyed smile.

"Sure! My parents went on a business trip, and they won't be back in a week, so that's why I was asking" she said with an unusual smile in her face, but you tried to ignore it. The both of you started walking to your house, it wasn't far away, it was actually pretty close. You were still wondering what she was planning, that smile she made earlier wasn't normal, you knew she was planning something soon.
"Akane San, why did you ask me and not the other girls? Not that it bothers me, I was just wondering" you questioned while still walking towards your house.

"You already know that the other girls hate me, besides Nene Chan and you" she replied with nervous smile. "Ah right, now I get it" you said.

You arrived and started unlocking the door to get in your house. It was empty, you siblings (or just parents if you don't have any), and parents weren't home yet.

"Say Y/N, why don't we have a little bit of fun, meanwhile your parents aren't home yet" she smirked.

"W-what do you m-m-mean Akane S-San?" You replied blushing even more than before, "I would love to lick your pu$$y, it'll taste good, don't you think? " she insisted. "What a-are you saying w-we're only 16, w-we can't d-do that" you stuttered.

"Come on, a little taste wouldn't hurt, right? She insisted again leaning even closer to your face making your knees wobble.

"I-I well, go easy o-on me, and d-don't tell a-anyone about t-this" you warned.

"Oh I promise" she stated.

You nodded and went upstairs to your room, "Let's do it" you said. You started taking of your uniform, shoes, and socks and threw it in a pile on the floor, she did the same thing. You guys were in your bra and panties, "Y/N why don't you take them off first? I just want to eat you so bad right now" she gushed. "Alright s-sure" you murmured, you took them off slowly and left them on the pile.

You layed down on the ground, and she did too, she grabbed both of your legs and put them on top of her shoulders opening your pu$$y and sticking her tongue inside licking every bit. You moaned with pleasure, enjoying every bit, she swirled her tongue inside of you eating your cum. This lasted for about a few seconds until she stopped and took of her panties she put her pu$$y on top of yours rubbing it, her legs were on your back and so were yours. The both of you moaned softly squeezing each other's melons, you pinned aoi on the ground putting her legs on your shoulders licking her entrance and then sucking on it.

"Maybe I should do something more..." you said looking at her pu$$y, you got 3 fingers and shoved them inside of her thrusting in and out with a fast pace. She groaned loudly and then started to moaning, "Y/N this feels so good ~"she whispered, "well, I'm just getting started" you replied seductively in her ear.

You flipped her over showing her ass in your face, you got on top of her ass and started moving your pu$$y slowly cumming on her. After that, you flipped her again and kissed her nipples, biting them, and licking them. She begged you to stop and you did, now it was her turn again to pleasure you.

She grabbed your melons and shoved them in her face in them breathing in and out, she stood up and put her pu$$y in your mouth, slowly cumming inside. She kissed you, while swirling her tongue in your mouth, you started French kissing her biting her lips.

You both got tired and took a shower together while cleaning up the mess in your room, she borrowed your pajamas and kissed your forehead. "I had fun Y/N, thanks" she replied before sleeping, "your welcome, Akane San" you said back.