🍓𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐡𝐢𝐤𝐨 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫🍓

This one shot takes place on a hiking trip, you don't walk much to a mountain, you guys just chill at a cabin and you'll figure out the rest 😉. Btw, Danganronpa Characters will be in this on shot *٩ˋ*)و*

Y/N POV

Spring break already started, and I didn't have much plans as I thought I would, Natsuhiko said that I should tag along with him to a hiking trip but I wasn't so sure about it. He's been acting off lately, I try to ignore it as much as possible, but it doesn't stop.

It's pretty windy outside, so I grab my sweater (btw, it's kinda of opened a bit) and head out for a walk, it felt nice. The wind blowing on the trees, and it felt pretty cool for a windy afternoon. Nothing better than a stroll outside until.....

*Bump*

" OW, OW!" you screamed in pain, "Y/N! I'm so sorry!! I didn't see you!" A familiar voice apologized. "Hey, um, who are you??", You were on the ground, and with your eye sight a little blurry. "Did you seriously forget who I am?" He said, "Wait, is that you Natsuhiko? I thought you were getting ready for tomorrow, what are you doing here?" You asked surprised looking up. Natsuhiko scratched the back of his head while helping me up from the ground, he looks like he was in trouble or something.

"I came here to get a few snacks for tomorrow, and..." he paused for a moment unsure what to say. "Annnnd...?" I questioned him, " I'm not a pervert, but you should really put on a shirt that doesn't show your chest" he replied looking away with his face as red as a tomato.

I quickly realized I forgot to put an extra shirt underneath the one I have on, I put my hands over my  nervously blushing.

"Y-yeah sorry about t-t-that" you murmured, he looked back at you and changed the topic. "Sooo, I have to get going Y/N, see you tomorrow I guess", "Y-yeah sure n-no problem, b-bye!" You replied.

Time skip to tomorrow ♡☆

3rd POV
Y/N woke up at 7, they got ready packing up their clothes, and hiking shoes. They immediately called Natsuhiko to pick them up, since they woke up pretty early, they had to wait a little longer than expected.

"I'll have to wait a little longer since he won't pick up my calls" Y/N sighed to her self, after a few minutes Natsuhiko was outside of their house knocking.

"I'm coming!" They yelled back running to the door, opening it to reveal Natsuhiko.

"Yeah, I'm here, let's go or we'll be late" He said. "Right", the two of them left and got on a bus. They didn't take long to get there, since where they were going was pretty near. Y/N was looking through their phone for something good to watch, they later got bored after a while and fell asleep on Natsuhiko's shoulder.

Natsuhiko was surprised when Y/N fell on his shoulder and started sleeping, he thought of it as something "peaceful" and smiled.

They arrived to the cabins, and quickly got up and left, watching the bus leave. "We have to get to a cabin first so we could leave our stuff and go to the Everest Mountain, I'll go find a cabin to rent while you wait here" Natsuhiko explained. "Yeah sure no problem I'll just wait here" Y/N said, after a while, they settled their stuff in the cabin.

They went hiking along with a few other people and became friends with them. After a while, they 5 of them got tired and went back to they're cabins, "Hey Y/N, are you and Natsuhiko a couple or something?" Kokichi Ouma asked (one of their friends). "Yeah! Are you? I see you to together caring for each other" Naegi Mokoto added, "U-uh no actually, we're just friends that's all" Y/N replied nervously with her face red as a rose.