🍑 𝖠𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖾 𝗑 𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝖯𝗍.1 🍑

I'm so sorry for anyone who isn't a female, I'm one, so it makes it better for me to write stories with a Tbhk character and a female, so yeah 😬. Please if you have a problem write a comment in the request page, thank you! :) Merry Christmas guys! <3

3rd person POV
It was a hot day, 5 days before the last day if school, and every one was excited. You were a bit surprised that your school actually planned a school trip before summer, it rarely happens especially since there are usually a lot of tests before the last day. Before your class ended (Math class), your teacher handed out flyers for your parents to fill out, in case if you had allergies, illness, etc (by the way you're going to a swimming pool I'm too lazy to rewrite it, sorry).

☆Y/N POV☆

I ran back home to tell the news to my parents, I know they'll let me go, but, I'm still a little nervous especially because Amane is going too. I wonder what the boys and girls have to wear, the teachers said girls can wear tankinis, and boys can wear a shirt along with shorts. But most students don't really listen to the rules, either way, they might not be able to go to the swimming pool which is fine by me since most of them are pretty annoying.

3rd Person POV
You arrived at your house, excited to tell your parents, they were in the kitchen, your mom making dinner, and your dad on a phone call. "Mooooom, can I please go to this field trip? It's not that far away, and we're just going to a swimming pool!" You begged.

"Okay, okay, do you have a flyer about it? I don't want you lying to me like that" she warned giving you a slight serious attitude, "Yeah, yeah, don't worry, I have it right here" you replied taking the flyer out of your backpack. She took a look at it, and back at you, and back at the flyer.

"Well, you're right, it's not far away and you should get your clothes ready, it's tomorrow" She said smirking at me, "Wait, it's tomorrow? I thought it was in a week! I just- ughhhh" you whined while heading to your room.

You looked through your closet finding any clothes you can use for the field trip, you found a yellow shirt with short sleeves, and shorts with sunset design on it. 'This should be good enough'.

Time skip brought to you by the minamoto clan :)

School started like any other day, students left for the field trip at the beginning of the afternoon, Y/N was nervous, afraid if Amane wouldn't notice him

School started like any other day, students left for the field trip at the beginning of the afternoon, Y/N was nervous, afraid if Amane wouldn't notice him. Students pushed and shoved, moving others to sit with their friends, many people asked Amane if they could sit with Amane.

Amane POV

Several people asked if they could sit with me, I didn't bother me at all, but it was getting harder for me to ask Y/N if they could sit with me. "Sorry, I'd rather sit with Y/N guys, thanks for asking though!" I said with a nervous close eyed smile, "No way, you'd rather sit with Y/N? They don't usually talk much, they're kinda boring" A boy scoffed.