━━ 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

' 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 '

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━❍ 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒:

Do remember that this is badly and was written way back 2021 on my old account,I just copied the same plot and chapters here in my current account. I didn't bother to edit out the chapters that's why it's is badly written.

This book contains some sensitive topics that might get you uncomfortable such as getting a tattoo,working at a club and many more that you might not like or is not allowed for you or not allowed due to your religion,such as Islam.

I'm not saying that Muslims aren't welcome here at my account and book,you always are!! I just don't want any of you to get uncomfortable that's all.☺️

- please ignore the grammatical errors because if i edit out some parts, it will delete the comments.

━━ This story is an OC,I made this as an OC because it makes me visualize easier and you  can always imagine it as yourselves.

Ⅰ - I do not own Tokyo revengers plot and the characters shown in the manga,it all belongs to Ken Wakui.

I just own some OC'S if there is.

Ⅱ - I do not own all the images used in this story, I would like to credits the rightful owner.

Ⅲ - English is not my first language so I apologize if there's a grammatical errors and typos.

Ⅳ - I also apologize if the characters are OOC'S.

Ⅴ - this story (might) contains: manga spoilers, mature language,mention of blood(s), violence,and many more sensitive topics.

Ⅵ - The Haitani Brothers have 2 years age gap in this story.

Ⅶ - the following story lines are work of fanfiction only.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
_ebx1syii
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━