━━ 001

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬᯽▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬᯽▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DIRTY JOB

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬᯽▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑 girl sighed for 10th time because of her two brothers who wouldn't let her leg go. Rindou just turned 1 year old making Ran turn 3.

"Big sis will return after her work, okay?" She asked and pat their head.

"Hmp! Why can't we just come?" Ran pouted and tighten his grip on her leg.

"Because babies aren't aloud in there." She smiled slightly and removed her leg from his grip.

"If only your stupid parents didn't left you all, then you could've live normally." Another blonde haired boy spoke with annoyance lacing his tone.

"Well, if you help me with this I can go to my 'work' early." She said and rolled her eyes to her cousin.

"Tch,Oi Ran get of your big sister!" Wakasa scolded and grab Ran by his hands to drag him away

"Rindou, you should go with big brother Waka too." She smiled to the younger male making him nod and crawl towards the two.

"Ran and Rindou, when I come home I will give you some candies." She said and kissed both of their cheeks which made them nod.

"Wakasa, please take care of them." She smiled and hugged his taller figure.

"You can leave them to me." He patted her head and pull away from the hug

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Hey, kid. Go to the room 34 and give this." The man on the counter handed her a box that she don't even know what's inside.

"O-okay." She stuttered and hurried to give the box to room 34 in nervousness.

Well, it's not she's used to this job. She's nervous as hell! After all, this is her mother's late work when she's still taking care of them.

Minutes later, she arrived and decided to knock on the tall door. "Can I come in?" She asked

"Y-yeah~ ah~" a feminine voice replied making her face turns into disgust

As she enter the room, she put the box on the table while covering her eyes.

It was unpleasant sound that she didn't want to hear.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"You delivered it?" The man asked as she replied with a nod. "He better guve a bonus! Hmp!" The young girl thought while pouting in annoyance.