━━ 002

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬᯽▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬᯽▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

RESPONSIBILITIES X SCHOOL

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬᯽▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑 girl was sitting beside his younger brother while she's in class.

She have no one to trust Ran or Rindou to anybody so she decided to keep them by her side.

She came to school with Rindou on the carrier and Ran beside her.

"I'm hungry big sis.." Ran whispered to her sister who was feeding Rindou some milk while doing her homework that was suppose to be due today

"I have my lunch in my bag, you can go eat it." She respond and smiled.

"Thank you big sis." He thanked and opened her backpack, he opened the small bento box and mutter thanks before eating peacefully.

"Let's start our clas- Ms. Haitani why is your brothers with you?" Her teacher asked with her brows furrowed in confusion.

"Well... No one is in the house to take care of them." She sighed, ashamed to say that their parents left them.

She's planning to lie from the very start anyway.

"Where is your parents?" Her teacher asked. "T-They're in my care,for the meantime." she lied

"Oh...make sure they dont bother some students then." She smile and pat her head making the girl smile awkwardly.

"Miss, can I just always bring them?I think our parents won't return yet." Raiden asked.

"Okay..." Her teacher smiled genuinely but furrowed her eyebrows right after.

"Thank you miss!!" She exclaimed making Rindou wake up from his sleep.

"Oops.." She sweat dropped and rock Rindou in her arms.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Ms. Haitani, we've been thinking if you should put your brothers in adoption so you can finish your studies and find them again. " The principal suggested.

"Huh? I won't give my brothers away." She furrowed her eyebrows and held her brothers close to her.

"We can support all your needs plus you will find them agai-" the principal got cut off when the young girl yelled at her

"I said I won't!! Why don't you mind your own business?!" she shouted

"Well..." The principal couldn't think of any other excuse to convince the young girl give her brothers away.