39

Moonbyul's POV:

I know what i did was probably not the best for me and yongsun but I had to go there. I didn't tell wheein where i am going otherwise i know she won't let me go. But I am sure she'll find out soon.

Kamagasaki is a dangerous place. I am here to clear some issues. I have one mission, to hide from Nakamoto. They are after me.

///////////////////////////////

I was walking through the streets of Kamagasaki when I thought there is someone following me. so i got alert and tried to go near my car. Yes I've my own car here in japan which remains in the Moon Empire branch of Japan. Shit! I guess it's Nakamoto's man.

I tried my best to escape but the man approched with some other men and i got caught.

I gave them a few hard punches and received some too. I knocked a few of them but they had weapons. So i had to surrender. They tied me and put a cloth on my head and took me somewhere.

Everything went black before i woke up and felt the pain in my body. My hands and legs were tied. I was standing in the middle of a warehouse.

"Look who is awake" A man's voice was heard.

He is their leader i assume. Huh!

He came towards me and slapped my face.

"Yah!" I groaned angrily

"i was just checking if you're awake or not." HE said

this bastard!

"What do you want?" I asked him

"Cutting to the chase are we?" He asked with a smirk.

"Untie me!" i shouted

"Calm down Moonbyul. My men will treat you till the time I chit chat with your little dongsaeng and unnie" He said and took a phone from his pocket. It was my phone! Goddammit. I hope wheein will understand that this is not me.

"Oww" his men approached me and started kicking me in the stomach, some slapped me, some beat my back. I was hurt badly. It was painful. Blood started flowing through the cuts and bruises.

"Hang her up" He ordered and I was lifted. Now i was hanging in the air, tied from ropes, bruises all over, unbearable pain. My face was also bruised.

"yah! tell me what do you usually call this Wheein on text" HE asked me, I thought an idea.

"JUNG WHEEIN" I managed to say as it hurt to even speak.

"seriously?" he asked raising a brow

"Do you think i'll fucking lie when i am in this condition?" I acted

"huh" he messaged something.

I was so exhausted and the pain took me, everything went blank, I knocked out hanging there.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

"AAAHHHH!!!!!!"

I don't know how much time i was sleeping but i woke up when i hot water was thrown on my body.

It hurt a lot, i thought that i won't last long now. The bruises and the open cuts sizzled when water was poured. It was so painful. the burning sensation still remained. I was wincing in pain.

yong~ now I am feeling sorry that i came here without making up to you. I did it to protect you all. To protect my company, I hope you will understand.

I said to myself.

"You will rot here and no one will know where this place is" he said with confidence