.3

Kevin

I stand there confused as to why someone would cut up people similar to Derek and Penelope? There just really close friends who will help each other at all cost. Even though they are always there for each other more than there own partners they still give each other space to do so.

Derek: "Kevin! Are you listening?" He snapping in front of my face.

I fixed my glasses and looked at the team before answering.

Kevin: "Sorry I zoned out what happened?" I asked a little embarrassed.

Emily: "We were saying have you or Penelope ever seen any of these people before?" She said as she showed the faces again.

Kevin: "Uh... No not really." I said trying to get a good look at the faces.

JJ: "How bout you Morgan. Have you seen any of these people before??" She said as she looks at Morgan.

Morgan: "No, nothing here either. What about you babygirl?" He said looking at Penelope.

Garcia: "I've actually seen that guy before multiple times at the coffee shop by my house." She said pointing to one of the guys.

Derek: "Do you know his name or know anything about him?" He said as he walks up next to her.

Garcia: "His name is George and he's in his early 20's. Uh he mentioned that he goes to school somewhere nearby. He has 2 little sisters in highschool and his parents are retired military commanders." She said kinda fast.

Everyone looked at her for a second not really catching what she said. That was until Morgan nodded his head before he asked another question.

Derek: "Have you guys talked outside of the coffee shop?" He asked facing her.

Penelope; "No, we've only talked there because that's where he works and I don't like younger guys anyways. Plus, when we do talk it's when he's cleaning tables or making an order for someone. Stuff like that, nothing more." She said nervously playing with her fingers as she looked at him in the eyes.

Derek: "There's something your not telling me Penelope." He said stepping closer to her.

Penelope: "Uh..." She said but was cut off.

Random Coworker: "Uh, Agent Hotchner? Someone is on the line for you." She said as she walks in.

Hotchner: "Thank you." He said and nodded toward Morgan and the others as Penelope steps back.

Hotchner: "Hello?" He asked putting the phone on speaker.

Unknown Caller: "Ahhh, Agent Hotchner! Nice to finally meet you but I'm here to talk to Mr. Morgan." He said.

Morgan: "What do you want with me and our Tech specialist?" He asked kinda aggressively.

Unknown Caller: "Now there Morgan, no need to be aggressive there. I'm just here to make a small negotiation." He said as muffled cries can be heard in the background.

Hotchner: "What's the negotiation? He said holding a hand up stopping Morgan from saying anything else.

Unknown Caller: "Ah, ah, ah now Hotchner. I said Morgan right?" He said

Hotchner: "Yes but.." he said but was cut off by louder muffled cries on the other line then the phone being hung up.

The room after that was silent. But the air in the room seemed suffocating. You can see the anger in Derek's body form. Everyone seemed hostile for a moment, not knowing what to do in this moment. Then outta now where Morgan walked out cursing under his breath.

JJ: "I'll go talk to him." She said as she patted Prentiss' shoulder.

Emily: "Ok." She said lowly.

Coworker: "Excuse me sir but they found another body."

Tbc...