Where to Read Next?

Heeeeellllllllooooooooooo!!!!!!

I know I sound like a broken record at the beginning of these chapters lol, but THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I can not thank all enough, especially those who have given this story line love and support. I wrote these stories when I was just starting college and ten years later I have finally found the bravery to post them online, and now to publish. You can not imagine how terrifying it is to put your work out there for others to potentially tear apart. The first time back in college when I did post, I was met with rather harsh criticism. In a way that was good, as I said fine, I will keep working my stories and I am writing these for myself because I enjoy them. I love my characters and the worlds I am creating. One day I hope that others might too, and wow, I'm shocked each time. Truly I really am. So thank you.

Now on to what I'm sure you really are wondering hahaha!

I will be working on these stories to publish on the self publishing platform of amazon. It's quite a bit of work as I do everything myself in my spare time. I have a full time job which I love, but one day I'd like to retire and if I could retire and write.... that would be a dream come true!! Getting off track.....

I can provide links on request as wattpad does not allow links in the story itself so I have to provide them outside of chapters. Also I want you to know that I am trying to keep my stories on the lower end of cost. I want everyone to be able to read them, but I also need to be feasible too for me. 

Right now the first story Cheetah's Mate is available as of today!

Ebook and Paperback! 

I'm sure that everyone is pretty comfortable with amazon searching lol, like I said it is available in most territories. Price might differ based where you are and that is out of my control. Amazon decides this. Also Cheetah's mate is free right now as a promotion to those that have an account with amazon just fyi. It's part of a program for kindle and to get my book noticed. So you can read it there for free. Which I earn per page readers turn!! so reading it there helps me out too! 

Here's what it looks like in story, the graphic is different. Each time a story goes up, I will update this book as to what is now available. Just a reminder that this takes time, have patience with me!

 Just a reminder that this takes time, have patience with me!