VI. THE GRIEVANCES OF A PARKER

CHAPTER SIX
↳ the grievances of a parker

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒The two Peter Parkers and Maia were all stood in the living room along with MJ and Ned

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
The two Peter Parkers and Maia were all stood in the living room along with MJ and Ned. Maia knew they needed to find this world's Peter Parker before anything else happened. They needed to find him soon, or else something bad could happen. They needed to help him, he definitely needed all the help he can get and that's definitely in the form of two variants of him and a variant of a potential sibling.

"So..." Maia grinned, sitting on the table, with the other Peters eyeing her weirdly. Amy was sat on her lap and putting as she scratched the back of her head. Maia decided that she was definitely making her MJ get a cat after that. "Am I cool in your worlds?"

The Youth Pastor Peter eyed her weirdly and didn't respond.

"Thanks, really sensing your confidence." Maia sighed. She turned to the Peter that looked like her brother. "Am I cool?"

"You're just annoying."

Maia put her middle finger at him and he smirked at her.

"Okay, okay, stop." MJ scolded at them, pointing at them. "Okay, you, you two shut it!"  MJ clearly looked stressed and Maia didn't blame her. If her MJ was in this situation, finding out May had died ( Maia was very upset about that because while it wasn't her May she knows just how upset she'd feel if it was her May ) and then not knowing where Maia was, then MJ would also be stressed out of her mind and it didn't matter if this MJ - if Michelle Jones - wasn't Maggie Joyce, she was an MJ of some kind and so Maia naturally cared for her. "We need to find this world's Peter!"

The two Peters who feigned off clear disgust both nodded at MJ, finally deciding to take everything seriously.

"And how exactly do we do that?" Maia asked the girl who stood in front of her. In all honestly, she looked slightly intimidating. She had brown curls that were tied back and not to mention she was tall, very tall. She reminded Maia of her MJ, though they were essentially variants of each other so it was no surprise they were similar. Maia could tell this MJ loved her boyfriend so much. It was evident in her eyes. They were wide, warm and clearly full of concern. Her fingers fidgeted with the necklace that laid on her chest. Maia assumed that must've been from the Peter she loved, considering how she was fidgeting with it while talking about finding her Peter.

"Wait," they all turned and looked at the Peter in his suit. "Is there a place where he'd be?"

"Oh like a special place!" Maia bursted out.

Suited Peter nodded at her, glad she was understanding his point.

MJ paused for a moment, thinking. She turned to Ned and exchanged a quick look and then turned back to the group. "I think I know where he is."