Chapter 23 Little Girl vs. Pervert

"What?" I said shocked.
"When I was terrified of the titans, and going outside the wall, I'd given up on trying to be strong. And I knew that I couldn't be with you or Mariana, both of you are so strong! And you both don't give up, while I just quit. That night when you talked to me, I was planning on jumping off the cliff edge." Explained Jen with tears in her eyes.

My eyes teared up, and began to fall down my face.
"But-" I said trying to think of what to say.
"But you saved me. You convinced me that I can be with you two, and not feel ashamed! I'm really thankful! And now I want to make sure you are alive, no matter what!"
"Stop this! I don't want you to save me, and get yourself killed! And Jen, I always thought you were strong, and that you can handle things. When we had that talk, it just seemed to me that you hit a wall, and fallen, and couldn't get up. All I did was give you a push, and you stood back up and continued going forward!" I snapped.
"You, did?" Asked Jen surprised.
"Yes, and so did Mariana. A few days ago, me and her were talking, on how you became as strong as you are now."

Jen wiped her tears and smiled.
"But don't get all happy yet. What you just told me, about how you wanted to commit suicide, that makes me think that your weak, that you would give into darkness. But I know your not! You are stronger then that Jen, so why did you ever even thought of it?!" I yelled.
"You don't have to worry now. I will never give into that 'darkness'. And I will be the strong friend you see me as!" Jen said with confidence.

"You better not think of any events of suicide, your more then that, Jen." I said smiling. Jen smiled back and ran up and hugged me.
"I thought you don't like hugs!" I laughed.
"I don't, but sometimes I make exceptions!" Laughed back Jen.

"Come on, we'er running out of time." I said pushing off Jen. She nodded her head and we walked to the building Julia pointed to.

As we walk in I can feel the temperature change instantly.
"Where is Dr. Jeager?" I yelled.
"I'm right here, what's wrong?" Asked Jeager walking out of a room.
"We need to talk to you, NOW!" Barked Jen. Jeager widened her eyes and smiled.
"Fine then, come here." Said Jeager walking away. We followed her, as she brought us to a room. We walked in, and Jeager closed and locked the door.
"What's wrong?" Sighed Jeager.
"I had some kind if a vision. I saw a possible threat and myself as a Titan." I said. Jeager widened her eyes to the response I said.
"Really? Who is this threat?" Asked Jeager.
"Tom, and I'm not sure what his last name is." I look over at Jen to see if she new any kind of last name.
"Tom Banks." Jen added.
"Why would he be a threat?" Asked Jeager.
"He might be a possible Titan shifter. In the vision, I saw him with an evil smile and covered with blood. Then he disappeared, and a 20 meter class Titan took his place. I didn't see him transform though." I explained.
"I see, can you explain what you saw and maybe what Tom's Titan looked like?" Asked Jeager. I shook my head, because I wasn't the type of person who can describe something perfectly.

"Give her paper and a pencil, she'll be able to draw what she saw." Commanded Jen.
"Fine." I said. Jeager nodded her head and went to go get the paper and pencil. She came back and handed me the objects.
"Thanks." I said
"No problem, just draw what you saw or the titans." Replied Jeager.

I picked up the pencil, and pull the paper closer to me. I begin to draw circles and lines.
"What is she doing?" Whispered Jeager.
"She's drawing bases for the bodies, don't worry. Lilly's work starts out sloppy but it comes out great, well not as great as mine of corse!" Laughed Jen. I gripped the pencil, getting annoyed of the talking over my shoulder.
"Can you please be quiet?!" I snapped.
"Sorry! I forgot that you like silence when doing these kinds of things." Laughed Jen. I rolled my eyes and continued with the drawing.

As I drew the outer lines if the bodies, and erased the circles and base lines, I began to get into detail of both of the titans. I started drawing the stripes of muscle along the Titan they was mine, then shaded in of what was muscle, and left what was skin blank. When I finished the body, I moved to the head. I drew the long hair, and the ears that pointed from behind the hair. Then I drew the small spots of muscle on the cheeks of the face and near the chin. All that was left was the eyes. I didn't draw any pupil in the eyes, for all I saw was that they were glowing. On the top of the finished Titan, I labeled it 'ME'. Then I moved on and began to draw the other Titan I saw. Like I did before, I began to draw circles and lines as bases. Then moved on to drawing the body. I made the the joints and neck a little thicker, due to the armored skin. Then I shaded in the rest of the body besides the joints and neck. I drew the short hair and the eyes, I didn't really see the eyes in the vision, so I left them blank. Finally I drew the mouth, and labeled this Titan as 'OTHER'.

"Here." I said handing the paper to Jeager.
"Wow, Jen was right! Your drawing do come out good. So this is your Titan, and this is the other?" Asked Jeager. I nodded my head and dropped the pencil on the table.
"So should we have spies or someone watch Tom? Just to make sure he isn't some kind of threat?" I asked.
"Sure, I'll send officers out to find and watch him." Replied Jeager.
"Oh, can you also send guards to watch Mariana, but don't make it obvious." Jen added.
"Why?"
"Because in my vision, I found her dead, and to reduce the chances of that happening, we were thinking of having guards." I answered.
"Fine then, anything else." Jeager sighed.
"Yeah, make sure that these officers are highly trained with watching people, and not getting caught. I don't know about Tom, but Mariana will surely find that person and most likely punish them for following her." I added.
"What do you mean 'punish'?" Asked Jeager.
"When we were young, Mariana was a cheerful, positive kid, but when something happens to her privacy, she goes nuts! When we were messing around near a river, we met a man. He told us that we should be getting home soon because it was getting late. We listened, and began to walk home. As we were walking, Lilly notice the guy behind us. To make sure he was following us, we walked in a circle three times, until we didn't notice him any more. We went home, and Mariana said that she found him peeking through her window while she was laying in bed. The next day when she saw him, she um..." Paused Jen.
"Lets just say, she kicked the man in between the legs, hard. And it made the man end up in the hospital." I continued. Jeager's face quickly changed from her normal expression, to surprise, with her eyes widened.

"And how old was Mariana when she did that?" Gulped Jeager.
"Wasn't she 11?" Asked Jen, looking at me.
"Yeah. But I find it funny! Think about it, a little girl, whopping a pervert's ass! That hilarious!" I laughed.
"It is pretty funny!" Laughed Jen. Jeager slightly giggled, and sighed.
"Anyway, I'll make sure the guard is well trained, with keeping his cover." Said Jeager. We nodded our heads.
"Well then, I have to go. Thank you for the drawing." Said Jeager leaving.
"Wait! Make sure my sister Julia Vega comes home safely!" Pleaded Jen.
"I promise she will return." Said Jeager. She turned her head to us and smiled. I felt the relief in the room appear as Jen sighed.