Chapter 29 Titan Battle Part. 2

As I begin running off, I stop and turn to Mariana's Titan body.
'She can't move, barley at least. I can end her now, and move on.' I turned around and ran back to the Titan. Mariana begins to stand up, but be fore she can I tackle her to the ground. The scream she lets out is something I've never heard before.

I begin to pound her face with my fists, until smoke has covered her head. Suddenly Mariana knees my behind, making me fall forward. She traps my arms down, and I'm forced to look at her ugly healing face. I notice that her eyes are glowing a dark blue color. She opens her mouth, revealing sharp pointed teeth. My eyes widen to sight of her jagged teeth. Mariana picked up her head to near mine. I tried pulling my head away, but sense she has trapped my arms down, I couldn't move much. Mariana opens her mouth wider and wider, and I only came up with one thing to distract her and maybe get away. I build up the saliva in the back of my throat and spit into her jagged mouth.

Mariana makes a pitch Titan scream again. She rolls me over making me on my back and she's on top.
'I have to admit, having a Titan fight with Mariana is better then a regular Titan. She's using self defense and hand-to-hand combat.'
Mariana raises her upper body into the sun light, making a silhouette. She opens her mouth to what looks like a smile. Her pointed teeth shined against the light form the sun. I picked up my legs and wrapped them around her neck. She immediately grabbed into my legs, sinking her nails into them. I slammed her to the ground and got to my feet as fast as I can. I walked over to her head, and crystallized my finger tips. I put my right hand in her head, and started to push me fingers into her head and eyes sockets. She began screaming again, and her Titan body started to let out smoke. I quickly moved onto her torso to keep her on the ground. I moved my left hand to her right upper arm. My crystallized fingers shape into a knife-like point, and I place the tip to Mariana's arm. In the corner of my eye, I saw Mariana's glow to her eyes vanished as he looked over to her arm.

I begin to remember the times Mariana, Jen and I spent together when we were little kids. The first time we met at school. The times we always spent at each other's houses for sleep overs. Also when we began working at the market in our town near the wall.

I snapped back to reality when Mariana thrashed around, making me rock back and forth. I continued to slowly push my crystallized fingers through her bicep, until I heard a loud crack. Now that I knew it was broken I drove my fingers the rest of the way down. Mariana's screams got louder. I ripped off her arm and threw it away. I pulled my right hand out of Mariana's head and eye sockets, but jammed my left hand in where my right was. My right hand formed into a knife-like point, like the other, and drove it through her left arm. I kept pushing my hand through until I herd her bone crack, then completely ripped it off. The blood from Mariana's Titan body began to flow out from where I ripped off her arms. I pull my hand out of her head and get of her. She lays there completely still and quiet. I walk over to her left leg and kneel down. I raise my right hand and place it just below Mariana's knee. I stare at it for a few seconds, then finally drive my hand through her leg. I cut the strands of flesh that was holding it together and toss her leg.

As I move to the next leg, in the corner of my eye I see a dark blue glow. I turn my head to see what it was. I get up and walk over to her head. Her eyes are glowing. Then I watch as she moves her lips, saying something.
"Lilly, I hate you..." Mariana faintly said. My eyes widen, and I kneel down to get closer to her head.

Suddenly, Mariana springs up and latches her mouth onto my head. I get up dragging her with me, and begin to let out a Titan scream. I try to whip her off, but Mariana's sharp teeth keeps hold of my head. I move my eyes back and forth. I noticed that to my right and left, were smoke signs. Both green. 'Did cadets come? Why are they here? They're going to get killed!' I panicked, I didn't want people getting stuck in my battles. I began looking around in Mariana's mouth, trying to figure a way to get loose. Then I only came up with one solution. I closed my eyes and ripped my head out of Mariana's mouth. Her Titan fell onto the ground, making a huge bang. I stumbled back, and looked at Mariana on the ground and saw that her limbs have just finished growing back. I felt blood fall down my cheeks and my chest. I look over to Mariana's face and see a purple liquid drip out of her front teeth.
'What is that?'

As I try to figure out what was coming out of her teeth, my vision starts to get very blurry. I begin to rock back and forth, and eventually I fall down. Mariana walks towards means kneels my my face. I try to get up, but I couldn't move. She rolls me onto my back, but I can still see what's going on by having my head to the side. She leans towards my pointed Titan ear, and says "It's poison."

My eyes widen, as Mariana leans to the back of my neck and bites out a chunk of my neck. I watch as Mariana smiles showing her pointed teeth, until everything gets dark.