1

As both girls ran from the cops after shooting up there ex-boyfriends house. They ran down an alley way hoping to get away. As one of the girls trip over a rock and fell. With the police being close behide, her sister told her to keep running and don't look back. Even tho she didn't want to she did as she was told.

As the police grabbed onto the other sister that fell down they handcuffed her. Her first murder and shes got caught because of a stupid rock..
They took her down to the station to get questioned. She never gave her sister up. She kept her mouth shut. She ended up going to court just to be sentenced to 4 to 5 years.

On the other hand her sister found a safe place to hide. Just till everything blows over. She knows not to trust anyone until her sister comes back safely. Until then she decided to change her name to toni silver and will forever be toni silver. She knows theres no one she can go back to here old life. Toni knows life is gonna be hard without her ride or die.
______________________________________

~2 years later~

As she got older she missed her sister. Not knowing when she was coming back she had to continue her life. That's what her little sister would have wanted for her. She decided to continue to her life. She decided to continue school. Over the months of being in school she made friends. One friend by the name priest another on named Daniel along with tay, demi, riley, shy, and eli. Even tho toni had all these people around her she only wanted one person and that was her little sister. Not knowing how long she could survive in that prison she was scared for her.

~another 2 years later~

Toni is now 19 years old hoping to find her sister soon..she started a tattoo business so she could start making money. Over these two years she tried hacking the prisons system to find her sister but came back with nothing. So she kept trying only to figure out her sister name was changed. She was no longer sarai silver. She was zeriyah shelton. She found out she gets out in one more year. Zeriyah was also taking classes while she was in there so if she wanted she could go to college.

Knowing her she would but after all this she probably rethought it.
______________________________________

~1 year later~

Toni's pov.

Today my sister gets out. I was gonna go get her but idk if I should. I look different since the last 5 years. I'm now 20 years old tho. Through years my business has been taking off. I also sell art. Right now I make about 4,000,000 million dollars doing all that and plus I make music. Anyway finally making my decision I decided I'm gonna pick her up. I drove down to the prison. After 25 minutes there she was. My little sister who looks different asf.

I got out the car as she looked this way. I seen tears form in her eyes as she ran to me. We hugged for what felt like forever. We finally pulled away and we got in the car. It was silent. Comfortable silences. As we came up to my condo I seen her looking happy.

"I'm proud of you" she said I the most happiest voice ever.

It made me happy that I did this for her. I continued my life for her. We got out the car and made our way inside. I had a room ready for her. She looked happy when she seen her room.

She liked couches more than beds dont ask why I really don't know

She liked couches more than beds dont ask why I really don't know..but I'm glad shes back. I'm glad shes home and that we're together again. Just in time for her birthday. There was a knock on the door in came tay, jaydah, summer, demi, and Daniel. They sat down in the living room. As I was about to sit down Riyah came out her room. Everyone looked at her but she ignored them. Tay was staring mad hard which caught yaya's attention. She stared back at him.

"Staring problem" she said in the most innocent but rude voice.

"No one staring at yo ass" he said as his phone started ringing.

Yaya just looked for colleges on the laptop I got her. She swears she doesn't need help and that shes doesn't need help. That's thing with her. She has always been independent she never really liked help.

"Hey sis can we go to Walmart" riyah (yaya) said.

I got up and so did she. The thing is riyah doesn't like people. So ofc she wasn't gonna speak.

"Can I come" the other said.

Yaya didn't care as long as they left her alone.
______________________________________

Riyah ended up getting a job at Walmart which pays a good amount of money. She gets about 150 and hour and she works 8 hours a day. That's about 1350. But after we got back she went to her room. Riyah just isn't the same anymore. Neither am I. But I like this life. More then what we used to do. But one thing for sure is I'm never loving another soul again because as we all know love kills.