yaya and toni

Zeriyah Shelton 20

Zeriyahs mom passed away

Zeriyahs mom passed away. Toni's mom adopted her. But they both ran away after killing there first boyfriends who broke there hearts. Shes a songwriter/singer and she hella crazy. She stands up for her sister. She thinks of them as blood sisters. She loves her sister to death. Shell do anything for her. She has a big heart but shows no emotion. She tired of love for all the heartbreaks that happened.

Toni silver 20

Toni is tired of getting hurt

Toni is tired of getting hurt. Shes been through hell and back. She tries her best to be strong for her sister. She loves her sister the death. Even tho there not blood she seems them as blood sisters. She extremely crazy just like yaya. Shes protective of her sister. She got to the moon and back for her. She will kill anyone who ever hurt her.

They both fight for eachother. They are both there foreachother. They will always be strong for one another. No matter how tough things get they will always have eachother back. The true meaning of ride or dies.

They are always stronger together. Unstoppable. Thay hate love but they're ready to feel the right type of love. The love they both have inside them.

TOGETHER
FOREVER

FOREVER N ALWAYS

(Love kills)