Chapter one

Conner was a seahorse and he lived in the ocean and one day he was swimming when he saw a woman with a similar tail as him she came over to him and smiled softly and wrapped her tail around his tail and took his hands into hers and he smiled softly.

"What's your name?" She said looking at him softly smiling.

"Conner and yours ?"

"Jane ." She said looking at him smiling softly.

"Well it's lovely to meet you Jane ." He said smiling softly.

They began to dance they danced for a long time and she put her eggs in his pouch and she swam away,but a witch cursed him with having only two babies.

"Hey can I talk to you about something." He said to Jane one day as she swam in .

She looked at him worried she slowly came closer and looked at him .

"What is it ? What's wrong? You can tell me ." She said looking at him softly.

"I am pregnant with your children." He said looking at her.

"I know that's what our kind does."she said laughing softly.

"No like I only feel 2 babies instead of eggs." He said looking at her .

She realized and she looked at him shocked and confused.

"How did this even happen?" She said looking at him .

"I don't know,what do we do?" He said looking at her nervous.

"We protect them and we raise them they are still ours even if there are only two." She said looking at him assuring him it was going to be ok.

He looked at her and smiled softly. She left after that.

6 days later

His stomach just above where the flesh turned into scales was a little bit bigger than normal. He looked at his pouch and put his hand over it gently smiling softly,then something gently press outward on his belly where his hand was it was a tiny hand or something but it felt weird but in a good way. He smiled softly.

Jane came over and he looked at her smiling softly.she looked at him confused . He then took her hand and put it on his bare stomach and she also felt it she gasped softly and looked at him and smiled softly.

"Oh wow ."she said softly.

"I know it feels so weird compared to eggs." He said looking at her.

She took her hand off and looked at him. She smiled weakly.

She went hunting for him and after that she left. He sighed softly.

His friend came over and Conner told him and his friend was happy for him.

He was very excited about the twins, he couldn't wait to meet them.

2 weeks later

The skin just above where the flesh turned into scales gently bulged out and he put his hands on his stomach and looked at his stomach then gently rubbed it.

"Hi guys." He said looking at his stomach ,then there was movement and he smiled softly . He gently patted his stomach and then there was more movement , he was bursting with joy.

Jane came over and she checked on him and the twins and she put her hand on his stomach gently and then there was movement and she looked at him softly. She took her hand off .

She went hunting for him and they talked for a bit and then she left .

That night he was sitting on the floor with his hands resting on his belly and he looked at his stomach and he smiled softly and sighed softly. He decided to try and talk to the twins more.