Chapter four

A few days later

Conner was sitting on the floor talking to Macy about her partner.

"Yes he is really nice and he is very happy to see our boys and so am I ." She said looking at him softly.

"Well I'm very excited to see them ." He said softly.

"And I'm excited to see my nieces,how are they anyway?" She said looking at him ,then at his distended belly . He looked at it then gently rubbed it and looked at her.

"They are doing ok I think they are sleeping right now. He said looking at her. After that they continued talking then she left .

He was sitting on the floor with his hands resting on his belly and suddenly he groaned softly and looked at his pouch there was a little bit of movement and he gently rubbed his stomach.

"Hey hey I need you guys to calm down ok ? "He said looking at his stomach and gently rubbed it again.The movement stopped and he laughed weakly.Jane came by and they talked for a bit and she went hunting for him that way he wouldn't have to do it himself and get hurt especially if he was carrying. She said hi to the twins and they responded back to her.

Then he groaned again and winced softly he held his stomach tightly and groaned."what are you two doing ?" He mumbled to himself. She looked at him softly."they do that sometimes and it's very annoying."

"Hmm ." Jane said looking at him softly. He looked at her annoyed cause she was mocking him .

"Are you mocking me right now?" He said looking at her annoyed."just because I'm carrying doesn't make it ok for you to mock me !" He said angry and annoyed.

Jane looked at him confused cause she was mocking him at all .

"Conner I think you're taking this a little too seriously and I know you are hormonal but I wasn't mocking you because of that I was agreeing with you." She said looking at him putting her hand on his shoulder.

He looked at her annoyed and she sighed softly.

She went hunting for him . He looked at her softly smiling.

1 week later

Conner and John were talking about Macy .

"Yes but she doesn't like it when we do that to her ." John said looking at Conner.

"I know that's why we should do it ." He said looking at him smiling softly.

"Conner."

"John ." He said mocking his brother.

John looked at him annoyed.Conner started laughing softly.

He sighed softly and they continued to talk some more.After a while John left and Jane came over.

"We should go for a swim." She said looking at him .

He was looking down at his tail that was coiled up.

"What?" He said looking up at her shakily.

"I said we should go for a swim ,and I know it's dangerous for you but I'm right here just in case something happens." She said looking at him softly.

He was hesitant about it but he reluctantly agreed to go with her . He got up and she led him out of the cave and he smiled softly and looked at all of the pretty things that were in the ocean. He saw many fish and some coral and some crabs but they hide from the crabs .

Then they saw something coming towards them and Jane grabbed his hand quickly and they turned around and Conner got stabbed in the lower area of his stomach and he groaned and cried out softly and Jane looked at the person who stabbed him and then they both got knocked out.