Chapter two

One of the twins was pushing her sister against the wall of the brood pouch and the other one wrapped her tail around her tail and tried to do the same thing.

Conner groaned softly and gently rubbed his belly ,the twins kept on going at each other. He held his stomach tightly and groaned.

"What are you guys doing in there ?" He mumbled to himself .

Jane came over and she came over to him and he looked at her,she looked at him worried.

"You ok ?" She said looking at him softly smiling.

"Your daughters are fighting for some reason." He said looking at her annoyed.

She laughed softly and he sighed softly.

"Anyway what are we going to name them ?" She said looking at him softly.

"I don't know." He said looking at her and shrugged his shoulders.

"Well I'm sure you will think of something."

"Me ?! You're not helping me ?" He said looking at her shocked.

"I will try , but I'm not the one who is pregnant ." She said looking at him

"You act like I chose this to happen and besides we are seahorses there is no changing who gets what in our kind ." He said looking at her annoyed.

"You're hormonal and that's ok but I meant that as a joke Conner." Jane said looking at him while crossing her arms and wrapped her tail around his tail gently.

He looked at her annoyed. She sighed softly and hugged him softly.

He then groaned and winced softly. She looked at him worried.

"What's wrong,are you ok ?" She said looking at him .

"Yeah one of them just jabbed me and it hurts." He said gently rubbing his stomach .

Jane put her hand on the side of his stomach and gently pushed it down then one of the twins followed her and they both laughed softly and he did the same thing on the other side and again one of the twins followed and then Conner decided to play a prank on the twins he pushed down gently in the middle of his stomach and both twins moved and they pushed against the wall of the pouch.

He groaned a little bit and Jane looked at him softly. She went hunting for him and then something happened. He groaned and cried out softly and Jane went over to him worried.

"Conner what's wrong is it contractions what's wrong?!" She said looking at him worried.

"It hurts ,it hurts really bad!" He yelled and cried out softly.

She looked at him then looked at his stomach she didn't see any movement and she looked back at him then he passed out and Jane frantically freaked out ,grace came over and she looked at him ,she checked his pulse it was normal she couldn't figure out what happened.

In his head

He was in a room and he saw two little girls sitting on the floor looking at him smiling softly.

"Hi daddy!" They both said smiling softly.

"Hi girls what are you guys doing?" He said looking at them.

"We are sleeping ,what are you doing daddy?" One of the twins said looking at him .

"I was talking to your mother and then that's all I can remember." He said looking at them.

"Dad are we safe in here ?" The other one said looking at him then looking around the room.

"Yes of course you girls are safe I wouldn't do anything to hurt you girls I love you guys so much and I can't wait to meet you guys." He said looking at them softly.