Yandere Gf x Reader: You're mine..

Imagine NOT mine!!

Okay uh-

sorry for not posting sooner lol. Been busy with school getting close to be closing (and because there has been rumors of a "school shooting" meant to be going on in my area, but its a "nation thing" I dunno) the week was weird, but I got to post something!

Warnings: Obsessive behavior, threats, mentions of blood and killing, kidnapping, mental and emotional abuse (and almost physical, but is held back), mental breaking (i guess?) suicide, and also a bunch of cuss words lol AND Pico x Boyfriend-

If these topic's make you uncomfortable, please leave this chapter!

If you're comfortable, go ahead and read. Reader is referred as they/them

Also, maybe a slight shocking ending, I dunno, I just liked how I did the ending personally!

Request are open! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your P.O.V

Ow...

     That's all I could think of. Pain overwhelmed my body, mainly my head. I groaned as I painfully slowly opened my eyes, a dim light had hit my eyes, muttering to myself as I opened my eyes more. I tried to rub my eyes, but I could feel something against my wrist. I looked down to see that there was a rope had my wrist tied down, I looked over down to see my ankles were too.

     I could feel feel myself start to panic, my breathing quickened as I tried to pull myself out of the ropes that had me bound down to what I supposed to be a chair from the wooden pattern on to what I am bound to.

     A door had opened, and footsteps, sounding like heels clicking down from an unknown area. The sounds grew louder until they came to a sudden stop. A slight gasp came from a dark corner, I could barley make out the figure.

"Oh darling! You're awake!" A familiar feminine voice spoke. Was it.. no it couldn't be her.. Right?

     The heels sound came closer towards the dim light, which horribly lit the room. It was.. Girlfriend? No, no, no, no, no.. This is just some joke right? Just a f*cked up twisted joke? She's not serious?

"Sorry I didn't get to watch you wake up love! I won't deny, I did get a bit bored after just staring at you for 6 hour." She said, walked towards me, trying to hug me. I tried to move myself away from her, not with much achievement. She seemed slightly angry, more of surprised really.

"Dearie, don't be silly. I just want a hug!" She exclaimed. Hugging my tied body. I tried again to turn away, again, not working.

"Are you okay? Need anything to eat? Drink?" She asked. My throat did hurt, but I shook my head. Why would I agree to drink or eat anything from my kidnapper.

"You don't need to lie!" She said as she had a water bottle in her hands. She opened it and put it towards my lips. I turned my head away. A sudden force grip on my chin made me turn back towards her.

"Drink. It." She said. She forced my mouth to open. She poured the water into my mouth, I swallowed the water, not wanting to make her more angry. She smiled, closing the bottle.

"See, it wasn't that bad!" She smiled. She put the bottle onto the ground. She walked into a dark corner, but came back with a chair, a lot of what I was tied to.

"I guess you want me to explain why you are here huh?" She asked.

"Obviously." I muttered. She just giggled.