Bos Taurous (2/2)

Nogitfour and Ghost lead the trio down the school hallways, helping them avoid some of the more hidden and elaborate bully traps littering around the building. Eventually, they had entered the hallway that led into the cafeteria- Well, actually it would be the entrance to the freezer room, as really that was the intended purpose of the hall. But for the kids, this hallway was also an alternative way to the kitchen thanks to a metal circular window-frame set high above the floor. The frame provides entry to the kitchen, reachable if one were to set something high enough and climbable beneath it.

In addition, in the hallway, there was just that. A tall, metal serving tray was very conveniently in the hall with them and also near the window. The tray was filled with dirty dishes and spilled over cups, seemingly being used as a clean-up cart at the moment. There were multiple levels of the tray, enough to be used as a makeshift ladder to reach the hole.

Sixsune began pushing the cart, moving it against the wall beneath the hole so they could have an entryway. But while the kitsune was occupied with that Mono had decided to investigate the freezer out of pure curiosity while his friend handled the work in the background; Stepping over to the thick metallic double doors for the freezer, he tried to push one of the two doors open to the best of his abilities. Though it was not without struggle.

But, surprising when in consideration of his small size, pushing one of the two metal doors open was a plausible feat. Opening one of the doors had revealed a short staircase downwards into the freezer room, the strong smell of rot hitting his nostrils; Leading him to gag at the repulsive smell of the decaying matter.

Beneath the staircase leads to an unpleasant sight- Some kind of large, plump lunch lady was lying on the floor with their head deep into a raw meat box. Clearly dead. Surrounding the deceased woman were various other meats and produce, but Mono didn't care to look further. Hurriedly stepping away from the horrid freezer.

"Yeah, we don't go in there." Ghost commented, seeing Mono's revulsed form step away from the freezer. Half-attempting to shut it behind him but ultimately he didn't go through with the action because of the effort it'll take and just went off to rejoin the group.

Sixsune took the lead, climbing up the food tray with visible struggle since she was also carrying a Yo-kai the same size as her- Or as Sevenade had damningly pointed out, inches taller than her. But despite the struggle, the girl made it up fine, carrying the boy through the hole.

The girl was followed by Ghost and Nogitsune, Mono being last to climb up the food tray and slip through into the next room; On the other side of the hole there was a sudden drop into the kitchen, however the fall wasn't dangerous.

Mono had dropped onto the back countertops of the kitchen, the rows of counters in the room being completely metallic. He landed right next to a sink built into the counters, the sink containing mucky, stained bowls that piled up to downright impressive amounts. The bowl-piles were going wavey with how it stacked up through the air, yet staying study. Mono felt bad for whoever was doing the dishes, no way this wasn't falling if it had to be cleaned out.

Mono, noticing his companions were on the floor waiting for him, he hopped off the counter to join them. With that, they delve deeper into the kitchen, which was only a few footsteps from completion since the kitchen wasn't that big at all.

"That's not the sink we're talking about, that one's never cleaned, there's a second sink up ahead," Ghost explained, gesturing back towards the dirty sink Mono had just looked at.

They walked over to the center of the kitchen, having to maneuver around some fallen food tray carts acting as barriers to their small sizes. And in addition to that, whatever was on the food carts spilled- coating the floor with some kind of gross mushy food and unidentifiable liquids that Mono reluctantly stepped on.