KibaxReader ~LEMON~

Authors Note~ wow I'm so proud of myself, I feel like I'm actually uploading on time XD! I recently noticed that my chapters are getting really short and like not as detailed, so I made sure I edited this chapter a lot so it can be longer and better and stuff :3. I'm really glad you guys like it so far! ~back to the story~

Kiba opened his eyes for a moment in surprise, totally not expecting that. He shut his eyes, putting his arms on my waist and continuing the kiss.

To be honest, this was my FIRST ever kiss so I had no idea what to do. I just went with my instinct and kissed Kiba. Yeah, kissed. I'm not even sure if I'm doing it right... Ehh... Oh well, If I was bad he'd pull away.

I could feel our kiss getting more rougher by the second, we each got closer to each other than before. Kiba's tongue pushed against my mouth, asking for entrance. I didn't really have time to allow him he went in anyways. (-_-) I bit his lip playfully, we smiled in between our kiss.

Kiba's tongue explored every inch of my mouth, making me let out a slight moan. Our kiss was getting so heated, we stopped and gazed into each others eyes. "Aye!" I yelled playfully, Kiba picked me up bridal style all of the sudden.

I knew where this was going.. I just didn't know exactly, where. "So where exactly is our destination?" I said casually, like he wasn't carrying me around Konaha bridal style.

"I was thinking maybe my house," Kiba said as we got closer to a building, which I guess was his house.

"Ahh good choice," I said smiling.

As we got closer to his front door, I leaned over a bit and turned the doorknob, he walked right in slamming the door behind him. "Can I get down now?" I said, imitating a child.

"Nope. Not yet," Kiba exclaimed.

"But Kiba~~," I cooed in his ear romantically.

A small tint of pink grew on his cheeks. He walked to his room that was upstairs, still carrying me in his arms.

"Ok, now I can put you down," Kiba said, trying to lay me down on his bed.

But I've decided I wanted to be in control for now, I instead got up and flipped us over. Now he was laying down, I was on top on him with my arms by his ears. Our lips met as I leaned towards him. The kiss only lasted a few moments, until Kiba changed his mind and suddenly decided he wanted to be on top.

"Heyy," I pouted. My tang top strap slid out of its place a little, testing itself on the side of my pale shoulder. I was about the readjust it, but Kiba stopped my hand, he instead pulled it down more and took my top off, throwing it into the dark corner.

Kiba leaned down leaving small kisses around my neck, gently biting, later finding my sweet spot. I couldn't help but let out a louder moan than I expected to. Kiba grinned evilly at me. Oh no what is he going to do now.

He pulled me up, now we were sitting instead of laying down. He pushed me against the wooden bed framed, making a knocking noise against the wall. Kiba pulled his shirt off, revealing his abs... They were to die for like oh my goodness.

My immediate instinct made me touch him around his chest gently, tracing his every muscle. Kiba reached behind me, trying to unclasp my black bra. Just like the other clothing, it was thrown into the dark mysterious corner of the room.

As I touched him, he started kneading my breasts, making me moan and arching my back. It lead us into a kiss, my hands pressed against his abs.

While he was pleasuring me my hands sneaked down to unbuckle his pants. As soon as Kiba heard his zipper go down I could feel him smile in our kiss. I pulled his pants down more, until it was all off. I threw it into the dark corner just like the others.

Kiba pulled away a little, our noses touching. His hands unbuckled my pants repeating what I did before. My wet panties were revealed. His fingers rubbed against them, making me moan louder and louder.

"Just take it off already," I moaned in between my breathes.

He stopped all the sudden, to take off his boxers. "This first," he smirked.

I looked down only to see his BIG erection pointing up. "Fine," I pouted.

Kiba laid down, hands behind his head as I crawled over him holding on to his erection. I moved my finger tips around it gently to tease him, then I gripped on it going up and down, slow to fast.

Kiba let out a loud moan as bent down as licked his tip. He sat up a little and shoved my head so he was fully in my mouth. He was so big, his dick was pretty much like in my throat now making me choke. I bobbed up and down on him, I could hear his moans, which made me go faster.

He released into my mouth without telling me, because of my small mouth it was dripping out on the corner of my mouth. I swallowed his cum, who knew it would actually taste good!

Kiba smiled,"ok now it's my turn."

"Finally-" I stopped mid-sentence as he ripped of my panties and entered me immediately, again and without telling me. I got a sharp pain at first, but maybe because he SHOVED himself inside of me it immediately turned into pleasure.

"Kibaaaa~~" I cooed softly in pleasure.

He started to pound into me harder and harder as my moans got louder and louder. I could hear the bed frame knocking on the walls. My back arched, the pleasure was pure ecstasy.

"I'm coming..." Kiba breathed.

"Me too.." I said breathlessly.

I felt his seed shoot right into me as my cum shot out all over him, making me blush.

Kiba held me into his arms tight, pulling both of us under the covers, "oh yeah, here's your chips.." He said breathlessly. "Just don't get crumbs in my bed ok?"