Moving In

Hi my name is Lexi Rivera and I am pissed off. Sorry about that I'm just a little upset that's all. I along with my brothers are being forced to move in with our cousin and his family. I know this doesn't seem like a big deal but trust me it is. We have to move to California which will be very different.

Today is the day and I am not ready for this. I'm not nervous or anything and I am an outgoing person and I don't take crap from anyone but all of my friends are here and I'll be there away from them. I know I'll make new friends but I will still feel empty without my old ones and I know my brothers feel the same.

I drag myself out of bed and began getting ready.

After straightening my hair and getting ready I exit my room to see my brothers dragging as well

After straightening my hair and getting ready I exit my room to see my brothers dragging as well. After they get ready we began to walk downstairs and spot our friends almost immediately. "WE'LL MISS YOU." we all cried at once and began giving hugs.

"We'll visit you." "We'll call everyday." "You better not forget about us."

After they left we began our journey to California. Yippee.

------------------------------------------------------------------

We already had our things delivered to our aunt and uncle's house so we didn't have to worry about that. As soon as we arrived our uncle came to pick us up and drive us to the house.

We got out of the car and enter the house. We see Kenickie and our aunt in the living room. "Hello, Aunt Emily." We chorused as we spot them. "Hello, you all. How was your trip here?" She asked us smiling widely.

"It was fine. How are you today?" Asked my oldest brother Blake. "It was good even better that you're here." We smile at her and turn our attention to Kenickie who is wearing a leather jacket with the T-Birds design on it.

"Hey, Kenickie." I say smiling at him while he tries to fight his smile but ends up failing. He rushed towards us and hugs me tightly before doing a handshake with my brothers.

After talking for a while my brothers, Kenickie and myself walk to my new room. And began to talk about school. "Yeah, Lexi and Brent, I think you would get on well with the Pink Ladies and the T-Birds." He told me.

I am the twin of Brent Rivera (just imagine) so we are in the same grade as Kenickie. My older brothers Brice and Blake recently graduated so they won't be attending school with us.

We began talking about life back home and our friends before we slowly fell asleep in my room. Tomorrow is the first day of school, Yay.