The First Day Of School

I wake up and see the boys laying sound asleep surrounding me. I smile taking out my phone and snap a picture. I wake up the boys and one by one we slowly began getting ready dreading the first day of school.

I walk out of the bathroom and Kenickie starts whistling "Do you know how many guys I'm going to have to fight off to keep away from you?!" He ask rhetorically

I began to laugh and we soon made our way to Kenickie's car and made our way to school.

We get out of the car and began to make our way to the front of the school. Kenickie's friends spotted him and then another guy named Danny and began talking.

Me and Brent looked at each other amused only for it to turn into one of horror when we hear a shout. "OMG IT'S BRENT AND LEXI RIVERA." Heads turn in our direction and guys start chasing after me while girls chase after Brent.

Kenickie and his friends watch before Kenickie groans and mutters under his breath "I told her." Before he starts chasing us trying to catch up with us. He soon caught up with us and everyone backed off before he lead us to his friends.

"Thanks Kenickie." "Yeah thanks man." "What was that about?" He asked us.

"We are a little TikTok famous." I said shrugging me and Brent share a look before I hop on Brent's back and he leads us into the school.

He puts me down as we get into the office and fill out forms when a girl wearing yellow with short blonde hair walked in and talked with the principal. I look over and see Brent staring at her drooling a bit might I add.

We finish filling out the forms and walk out spotting the T-Birds. "Good God Brent it's already the first day and you're already drooling over a girl." I said rolling my eyes and he said offended "I don't drool."

"Oh please. Yes you do, you do it all the time."

Before he could respond Kenickie and his friends walked up to us. "What are you arguing about?" "He is already drooling over someone the first day of school and now he's saying he doesn't drool."

Kenickie started snickering and Brent says "You did it too the first time you saw Ben." My eyes widen as all of the guys turned to look at me. "Actually he was hot and we became friends then dated and broke up. But I didn't drool I simply admired his good looks from a distance. Two totally different things."

"How is that different?" "You know what I'm going to class I can't hangout with you because I'm starting to lose brain cells."

After I said that I walked off to my homeroom.