Lunch With The Pink Ladies

Throughout the day I met Frenchie, Rizzo, Marty, and Jan we all quickly became friends and they invited me to sit with them at lunch to which I accepted. Brent went to hangout with The T-Birds.

"BA-BA-BUM-BUM"
"BA-BA-BUM-BUM"
"BA-BA-BUM-BUM"

Me, Rizzo, and Marty sung as we laughed and made our way to where Jan was and began to walk towards the bleachers unknowingly where the T-Birds and my brother was.

We ran into Frenchie and Sandy aka the girl Brent was drooling over. They then joined us and we sat and rated how hot the guys playing sports were.

The T-Birds noticed us and began to make their way over. "No he's more of a 5." "Yeah." "Holy shit. He's fine yep he's a definite 10 I would totally hit that." I said while Brent tapped my shoulder but I didn't pay any mind to it because that hot guy waved at me and I turned to Frenchie and we squealed.

My phone went off and I got a TikTok notification so I checked it out and it was a comment on a video that was filmed of me, Bret, and Ben aka my ex. It had been a while since I saw the video so I played it.

(Sorry I can't find it on YouTube and I don't know if it's possible to upload it from TikTok to Wattpad so I'll describe it as best I can.)

**Brent gets in the car while Lexi is already in the drivers seat**

Lexi: "Brent the craziest thing just happened to me. Some guy drove by and said that if he could slap my butt he would get me an ice cream cone. He went that way."

**As Lexi said this she pointed with an ice cream cone in her hand in a direction**

**Brent stares at the ice cream cone and back at Lexi questionably**

**Ben then gets in the backseat of the car with chocolate all around his mouth and an ice cream cone in his hand**

Ben: "You would not believe what just happened."

**Brent looked at Ben with wide eyes**

Brent: "Woah, wait, what just happened?"

**Lexi then begins laughing**

----End of TikTok Video-------

"You posted that on TikTok?" Asked Brent with wide eyes as everyone else began laughing except for Danny and Kenickie.

Brent didn't laugh because he was embarrassed of his reaction and because he  never knew whether or not some guy had actually asked to slap her butt, he knew how men looked at Lexi and he knew how teenage boys thought, hell he has thoughts about teenage girls but the thought of someone having those about Lexi drove him mad.

Kenickie didn't laugh because he was in the same boat as Brent. If it had been anyone else he would have been laughing like crazy but since it was his cousin who was like a sister to him caused it to not be humorous at all.

Danny didn't laugh because he was jealous. He was jealous at the thought someone probably touched her in that way. He didn't want to picture her with anyone else but himself.

It was at that moment Danny realized no matter what was to happen he would get the girl even if it meant going up against overprotective brothers and a cousin along with boys who wanted Lexi. He would be the one that will be with her til the end of time.