Robbed

Wednesday, 12:00 a.m. Lunchtime

"Everyone! I have a great idea!" Serenity declared. A haughty smile appeared as she placed her hands on her hips.

Alex muttered a few curses before lifting his head from the table. "You are not writing Gucci on my eyebags again." Mary gave him a small pat on the back. "Hopefully, that won't happen to you again," she said softly, hoping to console the tired guy.

"If anything, it shouldn't be as bad as it was last time," Ryan interjected.

"Can I speak now?" Serenity pleaded.

"No. Anything that comes out of your mouth is an automatic plan for disaster. Also, you can speak after I finish eating my cereal." Ezekiel interrupted while shoveling his food down. Serenity gave him an annoyed look before swiping his cereal to the floor.

"And Trix are for kids." She said while having a staredown with him. Ezekiel inhaled slowly and gave her an annoyed smile. "Serenity, I am this close to smacking you." She looked at him quizzically.

"But your fingers are touching."

"Exactly."

A quick second passed before Ezekiel climbed over the table, chasing Serenity out of the food court. Alex placed his head in his hands, muttering, "Idiots."

A Few Moments Later...

"Friends, let's rob a museum." Serenity announced.

Her friends looked at her in disbelief. A few moments of silence grew before Mary shrugged.

"Sure, why not." Ryan and Ezekiel had the same response, except for Alex.

Alex just sat there, menacingly.

He sat like that for 10 minutes. "Um...Alex?" She asked, her concern growing. Ryan waved a hand in front of his friend's face. "I think he somehow fainted."

Serenity then had the bright idea to dump water on him. If it worked on her little sister, then it should work on her friend, right? Except she didn't have a bucket with her this time, so she had to make do with what she had.

So, Serenity then sucked up as much water as she could from her bottle and then spit in her friend's face.

That helped bring Alex back to reality.

"I'm sorry you want to what?!" He sputtered, trying to clean his face of the water.

"Rob a museum, duh. What did you think said?" Serenity asked.

Alex shook his head before muttering a few profanities under his breath. "No. Absolutely not."

"If you don't do this heist with all of us, I'll tell your mom you're wanted in Canada."

Alex had to contemplate for a while before answering. "Fine."

Two days later, 3:30 a.m. The Plan

Everyone was in the living room of Serenity's apartment, absolutely dead inside.

"Serenity, what in the absolute FUCK could you possibly need us for?" Ezekiel yelled while being held back by the other three. Serenity gave him a lopsided smile.

"Well, how else are we supposed to come up with our plan? I took the liberty of naming it: Heists for Dummies!" She proudly presented. Her presentation was met with silence.

"It's still a work in progress I might change the name." Serenity coughed, trying to hide her embarrassment.

Mary pinched the bridge of her nose. "Just get on with the plan." She pleaded, falling onto Serenity's couch with Alex. Serenity smiled again, running out the living room, then quickly returning with a projector. Ezekiel made himself comfortable on the floor while Ryan made some space for himself on the couch.