The Final Battle

We had a second to sit up when a Pumpkin Bomb was thrown through the window landing right in front of us. Exploding, with no time to move. The blast knocked us both backwards, through a brick wall. Peter hit a metal beam and fell to the ground and I smashed through more glass, landing on another pile of bricks. The Goblin jumped off his glider and landed right in front of us.

"Misery, misery, misery. That's what you both have chosen." He said walking towards us as we both groaned trying to stand. "I offered you friendship, and you spat in my face." He punched Peter, who's mask was basically torn to shreds and I could see the cuts and bruises already formed.

"No." I groaned and stood up trying to throw a punch at the Goblin. He grabbed my shoulders and quickly kneed me in the gut. I groaned and tried to stand up straight, but he punched me in the jaw hard, send me down to the floor.

"Leave her alone..." Peter said weakly.

He tried to go after the Goblin and was sucker punched under the jaw, going up in the air and backwards. He came back down hard towards the ground and Peter screeched in pain. The Green Goblin was distracted by Peter as he punched him repeatedly. I stumbled walking over and grabbed a metal beam. I swung it over my head and around like a baseball bat, knocking him away from Spider-Man. I helped him stand and we backed away as the Goblin recovered. Peter spun a web like wall in front of us trapping the Goblin inside it.

He quickly ripped it down and Peter lunged forward at the same time as me. Peter was punched in the face and I punched the Goblin. He wrapped one of his legs around the back of mine, throwing me to the ground and he kneed me in the gut as we fell down with all of his body weight. I groaned in pain. Spider-Man tried to attack him again, but was kicked backwards into a brick wall and went falling to the floor. He tried to lift his hand and shoot a web, but The Goblin stepped on his wrist.

"You've spun you're last web, Spider-Man." He looked down at Peter on the ground. "Had you not been so selfish, your little girlfriend's death would have been quick and painless. But now, that you've really pissed me off. I'm gonna finish her. Nice and Slow." He breathed out each word slowly.

He walked over towards where I laid on the floor with a small sword like blade.

"Cate and I..." He pressed a button and the blade opened turning it into three separate ones attached to the same handle. "We're gonna have a hell of a time." He held the three pronged sword over my body and forced it down towards my chest.

"NO!" Peter screamed from the ground.

I was weak, but I reacted quickly. I grabbed the base of the blades so I wouldn't cut my hands and groaned pushing back with all the strength I had left. I screamed angrily and swung my foot around. I kicked his feet from behind and he fell backwards. I jumped up and stood on my feet. Peter, quickly walked over to me and kicked the Goblin backwards as he tried to stand making him go into the brick wall behind him. When the Goblin tried to stand again, he shot out webs at his feet and we both pulled backwards making him fall to the ground. Peter shot another couple of webs up at the top of the brick wall and pulled with my help. Making it collapse on top of him. The Goblin screamed as he watched the brick wall fall.

The bricks started moving and Peter grabbed my waist shooting out a web. We stood waiting for a moment and when The Goblin fully emerged, wobbly from the bricks. We jumped up and swung at him together with our feet out, screaming a war like cry. The force pushed him backwards into another set of old bricks that formed a broken wall and he fell to the ground. We jumped down in front of him and lifted the Goblin to his feet. We each took turns brutally punching him in the gut and the face.
The Goblin fell weakly away from the wall and put his hands up in surrender.