Chapter Nineteen

Sonja's P.O.V.
"Shit! Tom, out of baby milk." I lie Clara onto our bed.
"What? It's a bank holiday, no where will be open."
"Well do you expect me to starve my child?" I throw the keys at him.
"I mean, starve is a very strong word." He cheekily smiles at me.
"Go!" He sighs and kisses me on the cheek, he walks out of the door keys in hand. I lock the door with the spare key and put it back in the pot behind the microwave. Clara wails in my arms, opening and shutting her mouth like a fish. As I bounce her gently up and down her screams become louder.
"Shh... Daddy is getting you your lunch... Shh." I pace around the kitchen and the living room and eventually she calms down and falls asleep. I lie her down into her crib and grab my phone from my pocket and see a text from Jordan

What time do you want me over? :)

I quickly type out a reply telling him to come over now and he replies immediately saying he will be right over. I sigh and drop my phone back into my pocket and smile at Clara before walking back into the living room to wait for Jordan. A few minutes later I hear the sound of tires on the driveway and I look through the window and see Jordan and his car. I quickly get up and grab the keys from the spare pot and unlock to door and open it so Jordan can get in.
"Wheres Clara and Tom?" He asks stepping inside and looks around a little
"Claras sleeping, Toms out buying milk for Clara." I explain and flop down onto the sofa and Jordan copies.
"Sonja its bank holiday, nowheres open." Jordan tells me "The poor guys going to be gone ages." I smile and look up at him
"Thats why your here, you can keep me company. Plus I leave tomorrow for England." I say and he puts his hands on my waist and pulls me a little closer to him. I lean in as he does and smile into the kiss. I gently lean onto him and he gets the idea and lays back onto the sofa.
"Tom doesnt need to know." I whisper between kisses as he pulls my shirt up and I nod my head in agreement.

"9 months later and you still got it." Jordan laughs as he pulls his shirt back on while I stand in the bathroom and brush my hair. I hear Clara's wails come through from her room and I smile at Jordan
"Funny. Please can you sort her out." I ask him and he gets up and wanders down the hall to her room, I hear him talking to her quietly and then I hear Toms footsteps come into the house.
"Thank god your back!" I smile and kiss Tom before taking the formula through to the kitchen and quickly make Clara's bottle.
"Sparkly Dick!" Tom calls and Jordan appears with Clara in his arms "Dude shes been missing you." I smile and walk back through to the living room and take Clara from Jordan's arms and hold her in mine while I feed her her bottle.
"I think she's been missing her lunch a lot more." I laugh as I watch the milk levels in the bottle quickly drop.

ONLY ONE MORE CHAPTER TO GO GUYS LIKE WHAT