| Prologue | Dreary

"Cobblestone," Tommy muttered. He grabbed a diamond pickaxe from one of his chests. "Tommy." A voice said behind him. "Leave me the fuck alone." Tommy spit. "You don't even know who it is." The person said calmly. "Don't flatter yourself Dream." Tommy hissed, turning around. "You got me." Dream said, sounding uninterested. Tommy could feel Dream's judgemental gaze through the cracked mask. All Tommy could see was a singular shred of his emerald eyes, and it looked disdainful. "What do you want?" Tommy sighed, putting his pickaxe in his backpack. "Help." "You mean slave labour. That's a hard pass." Dream stepped closer. "You need to help." "Why? You have nothing over me anymore." "I can find something." "I don't give a shit," Tommy stated angrily. "Let me go mine some fucking cobblestone!" Dream sighed. "Fine. But when something important is gone, don't wonder why." "I have nothing important anymore," Tommy said. "Now leave." Dream put his hands up in mock surrender. "Fine. Your choice." "It fucking is!" Tommy yelled to Dream's fading shadow. After his outburst, he grabbed his pickaxe and looked for a sufficient place to mine.

---

The sun was setting, and Tommy decided to go back home. He had gotten two and a half stacks of cobble. Once he got home, he threw the pick and cobblestone into a chest and he flopped onto his bed, already dreading the next day. ---When Tommy woke up, instead of seeing the usual dirt roof, he saw a clear blue sky. And when he looked around, he found he was laying in a flower field instead of his shack. "What the fuck?!"

~

Word Count: 271 

~

A/N

Hiiiiii!! I'm on winter break and my cousin ordered me a Ranboo sweater!!

:D